Youths not interested in working

Youths not interested in working: Dr Rauf
By Samuel Aubrey

Poor academic qualifications and unwillingness to take up low-paying jobs

KUCHING: Poor academic qualifications and the unwillingness to take up low-paying jobs are among the factors identified for the high unemployment rate among youths in the Demak Laut state constituency.

Its assemblyman Dr Abang Rauf Abang Zen said the unemployment rate was estimated to be in the region of 10 per cent in the constituency, and this is because some youths do not seem to show any interest in working at all.

These youths also did not possess the qualifications needed to work in the 171 active industries, which included several big-name electronic firms located within the constituency at the Demak and Sama Jaya industrial areas, he said.

I have talked to the industries to employ youths living near their premises. The problem is that many of these youths do not have the right qualifications. These youths are also choosy; they will not go for low-paying jobs. It seems that they prefer to remain jobless, Dr Rauf pointed out at a press conference held in his office here yesterday.

:roll: :roll: :roll: I dont know what happen to our youth nows aday… i have been working since i am 15…

[quote=“apple_me”]Youths not interested in working: Dr Rauf
By Samuel Aubrey

Poor academic qualifications and unwillingness to take up low-paying jobs

[/quote]

that’s not entirely true…some occupation, u need to have ‘org dlm’ to get in aaa… :evil:

yeah… thats right actually…but not all…

continue jobless and they will get themselves starve to death!parent cant feed them the whole life…how bout in the future they might had kids and wife?who is going to feed them?!stupid youngster…

unwillingness to take up low-paying jobs ??

how to work for someone if the pay itself is not sustainable to survive … sometimes these people stupidly advertising themselves as stupid. If the company refuse to take on new people, heck don’t allow them into the country. Does us no good izzit?

yeah…absolutely! agree… actually this phenomena will ruin Malaysia toward negara mundur…

It’s more like this
“Youths can’t work because Indonesians took all the jobs and keep wages low”

[quote=“maxwell”]It’s more like this
“Youths can’t work because Indonesians took all the jobs and keep wages low”[/quote]
yeah…indonesian are very lowed paid,but willing to work twice as much as a local…like shin yang workers…malaysian paid RM700,but tangkap ular…indonesian paid RM300 plus cheap accommodation…willing to work from 8 till 5 endlessly…shin yang rather employ cheap labor from poor country…i work at kuala baram factory before,i know… :evil: :evil: