XBox 360 Experts Come in Here Pls

Well as per topic subject. I need expert views on my questions / queries.

I just got myself an XBox 360 with kinect.
My problem is, I updated the firmware (stupid me) and I can’t mod the console, at least for now.

So my question is, lets say, I wanna go the legit way, e.g. buying games through XBox Live, it downloads straight to the console storage right? But then the default storage is only 4GB, hence my main point, do i need to replace the internal storage or can I just plug in an external and download it to the external HDD.

Any guidelines / info would be greatly appreciated. I’m still mulling to mod or just stick with ori games. Thanks!

use external already enuf…what i mean is external for xbox , not sure about the normal 2.5" hdd can be use or not

so even with unmodded console i can use external to dl my games?

i have unmodded xbox…but mine is 250gb…yup u can use external but i prefer to buy the disc…can check at lowyat…download take a lot of time , and your xbox need to be always on

As far as I know, an unmodded Xbox360 can only store games using the official external drive for Xbox360.

Cannot simply use normal external HDD like you find in the market.

[quote=“whatman”]As far as I know, an unmodded Xbox360 can only store games using the official external drive for Xbox360.

Cannot simply use normal external HDD like you find in the market.[/quote]

ah crapz…

any other sources of xbox cd games other than LYN?