[WTT]Xbox360 Jasper(modded)

I want to trade my xbox360, given to me last year sept-oct (2009).

NO RROD, NEVER WENT ONLINE, I DONT PLAY OVERNIGHT, AND IT NEVER FELL OR ANYTHING HAPPEN ON THE XBOX

Currently what do I know is that it plays NTSC Wave 2 games, I used to be able to play WAve 1 game only, but I got really frustrated with the old games so i decided to send it to the store and have the firmware updated. However, there are still some games I couldn’t play. We’d discuss this if you are interested.

Before you trade, I hope that you know more about Xbox360 than me,
(i) is to avoid we would have problems when things go wrong and you start accusing me
(ii) if you know better, things in (i) will not happen

this XBOX360 comes from BRUNEI by the way

Package includes:

Xbox360 console
60GB HDD
Power Cord
150W Power Brick
Component and Composite AV Cable
2 Wireless Controller
Games(?)
there might be stuff I forgot, but I try to put in everything I got okay?

Price: trade only (possible topup for new ps3 slim)

Warranty: none, since its modded

Dealing method: COD

Contact method/details: email me if you are serious leekuokkae@hotmail.com

Reason for sale: i want PS3

Email only, its easier for me to look for email, than finding topic in the forum

[justify]Terms&Conditions:[/justify]

(i)before trading, I could arrange a time for you to come over my place to test the console out or I could bring to you, ONLY if you are SERIOUS

(ii)after trading, which you deem that you are satisfy with the condition of the console, you are aware that yourself are responsible for the well-being of the console, since there is no warranty for modded console, you really have to take good care of the console, avoid crampy spaces that prohibits the airflow and too long hour of playing, as I will not hold any responsibilities of the console afterwards. You could look for me, provided I could help, but only after office hours which does not affect my work.

(iii)think properly before you trade

(iv)I can withdraw from the trade anytime before the trade takes place, without any reason/explanation

price?

i will trade my N95 with you since both of it are more or less of the same price.

offer price?