Wts]Urban Slimming COffee scrub, promotion more use more pre

Scrub?

Body scrub when applied on the body removes dead skin leaving the skin of the body soft and supple. You can also remove your body tan by applying body scrub. It is normally used in spa.

How many times can I Use a Body Scrub?

A body scrub is not used too often maybe once or maximum twice in a week. If applied frequently scrubbing might damage the new layer of skin once the dead skin comes out. Also, do not do a rigorous scrubbing. Scrub gently specially in case of dry skin. Also you have to be very careful in winters as dry skin could be more damaged during scrubbing.

Options Available While Choosing a Body Scrub?

There are lots of established brands available in the market. The body scrub is available in variety of gel like oat gel, cranberry, almond, apricot, walnut just to name a few. You can even make a body scrub at home. They are quite easy to make and harmless too as they do not contain any synthetic ingredient in it.

[attachment=3]lulur model.jpg[/attachment][attachment=2]lulur kopi.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]urban kopi - Copy.JPG[/attachment][attachment=0]urban kopi scrub - Copy.JPG[/attachment]
NEW ITEMS COMING UP URBAN COFFEE SLIMMING SCRUB (HOME MADE)
WHAT IS SCRUB??IS TRADITIONAL HERBS COMBINATION WITH COFFEE SEEDS TO MAKE YOU LOOK BRIGHTER ,TRIMMER AND SLIMMER AND YET FAIRER

SLIMMING COFFEE SCRUB AND ANTI CELLULITE

HELP TO TRIMMER AND SLIMMING BODY

ASSIST TO REDUCE CELLULITE

ELLIMINATE DEAD SKIN

GIVING U FAIR AND WHITENING BODY

SMOOTHEN AND SOFTER BODY

100% NATURAL WITHOUT CHEMICAL OR TOXIC INGREDIENT.
[size=200]
rm20 free pos register
[/size]
[/size]

interested pls reply at my thread/pm/joey2383@gmail.com or sms me 0123757185

what u do

Here’s what you do:
Mix all ingredients together. Apply in hot shower after your skin is evenly moistened and your pores are open. Using wide, circular motions, rub the coffee mixture onto your skin with strong, even pressure. Rinse off, pat skin dry, and apply a thin layer of your favorite body lotion.

promo

promo

promo

promotion

bumo

bump

bumo

bump