[WTS] Sony PSP Go full of games

want to sell, Sony PSP Go, full of games already, unlocked, original black colour
one year old, used but in perfect condition.

Comes with box and all original accessories + protection pouch.
Bought brand new around RM 800 - expecting RM 400

Interested ? sms to 0196603934 - no calls thanks, or PM me here , of course can try before buying

[attachment=0]2012-03-30-526.jpg[/attachment]

New one is only around Rm600.Dont think u can sell Rm400.

Hi thanks for your concern, but i m not too sure we are speaking of the same model, and the psp is 99% like new, so the person buying it at 400 will save 200 in the worst case… which is not too bad already. the ipad is rm 1200 brand new, you will find it for rm 600 second hand?

but rm 600 is with warranty bro …rm 400 is without warranty …
sry bro jz giving my opinion hope u dun angry …
anyway wise u good luck in ur sales

Actually unlocked PSP’s like any other unlocked game consoles have their original warranty void but you can save by getting the games almost for free, so it does not change much. You get some kind of warranty from the selling shop but this is not a Sony warranty. The only way to have a real warranty is to buy from Sony store then buy original games… At the end of the day if you buy a fake PSP you ll have to pay around rm200 for something that has no warranty neither and plays 8 bit games… so at rm400 (negotiable!) you get a real game console full of nice 3D games.
The console can be tested fully before buying and I guarantee that there are no defects whatsoever.

Bump ! rm 400 nego !

bump ! RM 350 nett nett ! interested ? sms or pm !

Rm320 nett !

bump ! RM 320 anyone?

Rm280 straight give cash

rm300!!

Picture uploaded ! RM 320 nett anyone?
with box, as new and unlocked, totally complete + travel pouch.

Lakoseria , you have PM :wink:

bro. i offer you rm 250? :smiley:

Ciksen, you have PM :wink: Bump for today !

bump !

250 i take…hehe

PM me ur bestest price

all PM replied ! Bump for today :wink:

Interest, pm me detail.

[attachment=0]2012-05-09-133.jpg[/attachment]

Here is a more updated picture of the PSP Go, as advertised, complete, some accessories never opened, looks and feels like new.
RM 320