[WTS] Sony Playstaion 3 - Black (Original)

Hi Folks,

This is my first WTS post in MC.net. So, please don’t hesitate to “kawan” me, ya? Hahah :lol:

As stated on the subject line above, I would like to let go my Sony PS3. Due to the reason, I hardly have time to play on it, and it is literally a dust collector beside my TV.

This is not a Malaysia official PS3, but it was bought locally from Bintang Plaza. Originally it comes with 40GB HDD and a sixaxis non dual shock wireless controller. But I have upgraded it to 160GB, since February this year. Althought it has been used, but the quality is top minted condition. No dent, no scratch and everything works perfectly good.

Selling Price is RM 1899 (negotiable) with two controller (1 x normal Sixaxis & 1 Dual Shock 3 controller) for free.

• Original Box (still like brand new)
  • Composite AV Cable
  • Power Cable
  • HDMI Cable (extra)

Below are the list of game titles I have that I wish to sell it separately. Anyone of you are welcome to PM me if anyone of you interested to have all these games to be bundled with the console, just tell me your best offer.

[list]Metal Gear Solid 4 - The Gun of Patriots[/list]
[list]Resident Evil 5[/list]
[list]Fall Out 3[/list]
[list]Call of Duty - World at War[/list]
[list]Sonic the Hedgehog[/list]
[list]Capcom SF IV[/list]

Price : RM150 per title. Bulk purchase discount available, PM me.

pic plz

Can get a brand new 160gb PS3 for a lot less.

With additional DualShock 3 Controller? I don’t think so.

Brunei
PS3 (80GB), with 1 Dual SHock 3 controller : $699, *add $100 for another controller
PS3 (160GB), with 1 Dual Shock 3 controller : $899, *add $100 for another controller

Malaysia
PS3 (80GB), with 1 Dual SHock 3 controller : $1599,
PS3 (160GB), with 1 Dual Shock 3 controller : $1899,

Note that the Current 80GB has only 2 USB Ports.

Unless you get the MGS4 Bundle which has 4 USB Ports and Flash Memory slots (COmpact flash, SD, etc etc). The 160GB is based on this too.

Hi ceaser.w, sorry to hijack your thread, I am not affiliated with Sony either, but I just don’t want people to get misinformed about the PS3. Making money on Forums is dangerous too, because even if you cheat or misinform in the slightest bit, it will result in hostility. Better put up on mudah.com.my or lelong.com.my

[quote=“annunaki”]Brunei
PS3 (80GB), with 1 Dual SHock 3 controller : $699, *add $100 for another controller
PS3 (160GB), with 1 Dual Shock 3 controller : $899, *add $100 for another controller

Malaysia
PS3 (80GB), with 1 Dual SHock 3 controller : $1599,
PS3 (160GB), with 1 Dual Shock 3 controller : $1899,

Note that the Current 80GB has only 2 USB Ports.

Unless you get the MGS4 Bundle which has 4 USB Ports and Flash Memory slots (COmpact flash, SD, etc etc). The 160GB is based on this too.

Hi ceaser.w, sorry to hijack your thread, I am not affiliated with Sony either, but I just don’t want people to get misinformed about the PS3. Making money on Forums is dangerous too, because even if you cheat or misinform in the slightest bit, it will result in hostility. Better put up on mudah.com.my or lelong.com.my[/quote]

Hi Annunaki, Thank you so much for your wake up call. My original intention was actually following the same price as Malaysia retail price + add on one Dual Shock 3 controller + bundle it with one game. Probably because the time I create this post was very late at night… I didn’t notice I have actually put up RM 2899 instead of 1899, hahaha :lol:

So, let me rephrase again, the deal is RM 1899 for two wireless controller, 160GB SATA HDD & 1 game title. Super good deal.