(WTS) Proton Perdana GTi (SOLD)

Item(s): Used Proton Perdana GTi F(SOLD)

Basic details:

• Registered @ year 1995.
  • Mitsubishi 4G93 DOHC 1.8l Petrol Engine.
  • 4-Speeds INVEC II Auto with Overdrive.
  • Full Auto Digital Climate Control Air-Conditioning.
  • Radio, MP3, CD, VCD, DVD Player with 7 In-dash TFT Colour Monitor, Preamp, Amplifier and Subwoofer.
  • Full Enhance Body kit, Sporty bumpers, Side Skirt, Wide Body & Twin Tailpipes.
  • Clean Interior & Excellent Condition.
  • Greenish Pearl - Black colour.
  • Very economy - 60 Liters Full Tank can go up to 550KM.

Contact method/details: 0168740988
Item(s) conditions: Good Condition & Clean Interior

Price: SOLD
Picture: Attached
Reason for sale: Change to 4WD.

BUMP

i thought all Proton padana is V6 engine?by the way,nice car…too bad cannot afford since i am still a student…BUMP for you…

Thanks bro for your BUMP.
The earlier version of Perdana are all 16V version with 4G63 SOHC power house but mine converted to 4G93 DOHC in order to minimize the fuel consumption , maintenance and slight power increase. The V6 only available after year 99 model. The conversion was done around year 2002 and during that time any turbo charged engine will cost a bomb. The 4G93 DOHC same as the one use in Satria GTi is the last option without performing mounting or chassis modification.
BTW the price still negotiable and bank loan still possible but subject to individual.

Bump for the new week and kindly take note that the price is negotiable.

Hari Raya BUMP and also take this opportunity to wish our Muslim bro and sis “Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin”.

[quote=“thomasliew”]Item(s): Used Proton Perdana GTi For Sale

Basic details:

• Registered @ year 1995.
  • Mitsubishi 4G93 DOHC 1.8l Petrol Engine.
  • 4-Speeds INVEC II Auto with Overdrive.
  • Full Auto Digital Climate Control Air-Conditioning.
  • Radio, MP3, CD, VCD, DVD Player with 7 In-dash TFT Colour Monitor, Preamp, Amplifier and Subwoofer.
  • Full Enhance Body kit, Sporty bumpers, Side Skirt, Wide Body & Twin Tailpipes.
  • Clean Interior & Excellent Condition.
  • Greenish Pearl - Black colour.
  • Very economy - 60 Liters Full Tank can go up to 550KM.

Contact method/details: 0168740988
Item(s) conditions: Good Condition & Clean Interior

Price: RM35K Neg.
Picture: Attached
Reason for sale: Change to 4WD.[/quote]

Bro,

Do you accept trade in? i have a wira 1.5 manual 2000.Still have 3 years loan Rm611 per installment.Appreciate your info

Thanks

Sorry bro, currently eager to have a 2nd hand or new Hilux Vigo. Btw the price still negotiable please feel free to give me a sms or buzz. Thanks.

BUMP for SOLD