Wts] Nu bra on sales & FEATHER LITE Bra on new arrival

new arrivals Nubra feather lite bras are the bra you want and need when a conventional bra just won’t do.

Nubra Feather-lite Bra

[attachment=0]nu bra feather.jpg[/attachment]
Nubra feather lite bras are the bra you want and need when a conventional bra just won’t do.

Nubra Feather-Lite Bra is a self adhesive, backless, strapless bra by Bragel. Wear our Nubra Feather-Lite Bra when a conventional bra just won’t do. 70% Lighter than the original silicone Nubra. Gives more support. It comes with a free vinyl carry case. The Featherlite comes in a smaller low footprint space saving plastic factory case and is easier to store than the wide case that comes with the Original silicone Nubra.

Bra cups with adhesive inside cups, plus front closure for cleavage and lift Sizes: Available in A, B, C and D cups.

Totally free from any straps and side extensions!! Silicone bra cups for the most natural feel and look. Self adhesive, self-supportive. Washable, reusable. Totally backless, strapless and invisible under any sheer clothing. Front closure for cleavage and lift. Two separate bra cups to allow you the most flexibility of your body movement. Easy to use, easy to clean. Special adhesive tested by the lab and proven to be safe and skin friendly. NO RETURNS on all Nu Bra adhesive Bras.

price:rm 30 for nude colour(original retail price rm 69.90)(exclude postages)[attachment=3]feather lite nu 1.jpg[/attachment] ( d cup available only)
rm31 for black colour (original retail price rm75.00) (exlude postages)Attached Image[attachment=2]feather lite bra black color.jpg[/attachment] C CUP AND d CUP AVAILABLE ONLY
Attached Image

Product Features[attachment=1]feather lite nu 1.jpg[/attachment]
Size: Size A,B,C,D Cup

• Bra cups with adhesive inside cups, plus front closure for cleavage and lift
  • Soft and natural bra cups that are totally smooth and invisible under sheer clothing
  • NuBra Feather-Lite instantly becomes a part of you with total freedom and movement
  • NuBra Feather-Lite is easy to apply, easy to remove and is guaranteed to stay on securely (when instructions are followed carefully)
  • Self-adhesive cups are washable, reusable and easy to care for. Simply clean with soap and water then air-dry. Once dried, the adhesive regenerates itself

requently Asked Questions Nubra
Good quality,natural push up…no need cosmetic surgery
Attached Image
[attachment=6]nu bra actress.jpg[/attachment][attachment=5]nu bra.jpg[/attachment]
Attached Image Attached Image
[SIZE=7]price:rm 28.00 discount 10%
Cup : A B C D pls mention!!
Market price: RM35-RM49 per set i saw in sg.wang & sasa)[FONT=Times]
Trust me good quality different by others
The FreeBra is the ultimate strapless, backless bra solution for that no-underwear-is-better dress!
Introducing The FreeBra.
Women have struggled for years to find the perfect bra. Under-wire bras are uncomfortable and you can often see the lines under your clothes. Strapless bras can cut into your skin and seem to be forever falling down. Finally there’s a solution and it’s called the FreeBra.
FreeBra is the amazing bra that gives you the look of a natural added cup size, gives you sensational cleavage, and is comfortable to wear day or night. You can wear it with any strapless or backless fashion because it’s invisible under clothes and looks completely natural.
Re-usable, self-adhesive and self-supportive silicone cups are front closure for cleavage and lift. separate cups
allow the body maximum flexibility and movement.
Can be worn more than 100 times when properly cared for.
Wash with soap and water then air dry. The adhesive regenerates after it dries. FreeBra stick-on bra, is not just another backless and strapless bra - in fact, FreeBra is a revolutionary invention that answers many women’s prayers! FreeBra stick-on is so soft and comfortable, once it adheres to your body it feels like a natural part of you. Experiment to create different degrees of cleavage by positioning the bra cups closer to each other or farther apart - the possibilities are limitless!

Nubra Super Padded Featherlite1: What is Nubra ?
A: Nubra features two soft silicone gel bra cups with an adhesive backing, plus a patented front closure for cleavage control. Placing the cups further apart towards the armpit then closing the clasps will give you better cleavage!

2: Why is Nubra better than other adhesive backless/strapless bras on the market?
A: Nubra is the most natural and the only self-adhesive bra that is washable and reusable. When traveling, use a hoisery hanger to drip dry the separated Nubra cups by the center clasps.

3: Is Nubra comfortable to wear?
A: Yes, the minute you wear Nubra you will instantly find freedom and comfort from the absence of bra straps. Because Nubra adheres to your body, it becomes a part of you, and you will not feel its existence in minutes.

Nubra Featherlite- 70% lighter than the silicone Nu Bra4: How do I put it on?
A: Simply position, press on and go. Please see detailed application instructions. Experimenting with placement will allow for more or less cleavage. Don’t be afraid to experiment! Pull your breasts into the position you want them to be, THEN press the cups onto the breasts and clasp the center clips.

5: Is Nubra adhesive skin friendly?
A: Yes , the special adhesive has been lab tested and proven. It will not cause any irritation or sensitization to any type of human skin, oily or dry.

6: Will it hurt when I remove the Nubra?
A: No, it will not hurt at all. The proper way to remove is, peeling from the top to follow the force of gravity.

7: Is Nubra easy to clean and maintain?
A: Yes, simply wash your Nubra with mild soap and warm water. Once dried, place them back into the original tray and cover it with the lid to keep foreign particles away or hang to dry with hoisery hangers. Please refer to cleaning instructions.

8: How is Nubra washable and reusable?
A: The state-of-the-art adhesive is not water soluble. It will be tack only when it’s dry. Its adhesion can be regenerated by washing and drying, please refer to cleaning and care instructions.

9: Does Nubra really stay on? What happens if I perspire?
A: If all instructions are followed carefully, we guarantee that Nu Bra will stay on securely even if you perspire. It’s recommended that you wash and dry your skin thoroughly before application and never use powders or body creams on breasts prior to use.

10: How long will Nu Bra adhesive last?
A: Nubra should have a similar product life as a conventional bra. However, life of your Nubra adhesive depends on how well you follow the cleaning instructions. Our tests show that over 120 applications are easily achieved for the original SILICONE Nubra, when the instructions are followed closely.8

SUCESSFUL BUYERS
1)NON LOW YAT MEMBER:ANNIE WONG-PAID
AISYAH OTHMAN-PAID–

THANKS FOR PURCHASING FREEBRA- Hope u Satisfy with Our service
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION for NuBra

1. CLEAN YOUR SKIN: This is the most important step. Gently clean your chest area with mild soap and water to remove body oil and residue from skin. Dry your skin with a soft towel. For a better adhesion, we recommend you to use Skin-Prep protective wipes (samples enclosed). Skin-Prep will form a protective coating that will ensure the adhesion of the Nubra to the skin. Also, by using this special Skin-Prep (sold separately), you can extend the life of your Nubra.

2. PLACE ONE SIDE ON AT A TIME: Stand in front of a mirror. Flip the cup outward while holding the bra cup by the edges with both hands (see photo on left). Position the cup to your desired breast angle and gently smooth the cup edges firmly to the breast with your fingertips. Repeat the same application on your other breast, being sure both sides are equal in height (see positioning suggestions at the right of the page-Step 2A and Step 2B).rub the cups to warm the adhesive for better adhesion

3. CONNECT THE FRONT CLOSURE: With both hands on the bra cups (see photo on left),press firmly for a few seconds to secure the hold. Now, you are ready to enjoy the total freedom and comfort of your Nubra.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
Do not encourage URGENT case.
(IF NEED URGENT, pls order n make payment 1 week before that, to avoid dispute
POSTING WILL BE POST ON SATURDAY
NO COD attenttion…
*****Good sold are non-refundable/returnable.
*****No exchange of size allowed biggrin.gif
*****Recommend to take back your daily bra size
*****Shipping risk beared by purchaser.
POSTAGE:POST LAJU,EXPRESS,POST REGISTER

INTERESTED CONTACT ME:REPLY TO MY THREAD/pm/joey2383@gmail.com
or sms for faster process to 012-3757185 only for order product…!!

tksssssssss cool.gif

NEW ITEM ADDED UP

NEW ITEM ADDED
NIPPLE SILICONE PADS
Description: Attached Image
[size=7]

price :RM 10.00 ONLY CHEAPEST HERE[SIZE=7] RETAIL PRICE RM29.90
Ever feel embarrassed with nipples showing under sheer clothes because of cold or excitement?

Here is the way to hide them without a trace ~

Features:
.1Stay in place, self-adhesive, no tape or glue needed

1. Very Comfortable that you almost forget you have it on

2. Invisible. Absolutely natural feel and look

3. Made of 100% Quality Ultra-Soft Silicone. No harm to skins

4. Reusable. Can be hand washed with warm water and soap

6 .Great for wearing under T-shirt, sweaters, sheer bras, sport bras, bathing suits and everyday wear…etc
SUCESSFUL BUYERS
1)NON LOW YAT MEMBER:ANNIE WONG-PAID-1 nubra-ed871071069my
2) AISYAH OTHMAN-PAID–1 nu bra-
3)Michelle-tracking number:ED877335206paid-2 nu bra
4)ladybag-1 nu bra paid-
5)tina(non low yat) 2 pcs nu bra D cup paid out and received-ed891244506my
6)yvonne abduallah-1pcs nu bra B cup-ed891244452my
7)Zoe (NON lowyat)1pcs nu bra D cup-paid-rd587495765my
8)yunnee-1pcs nu bra-ed891244545my
9)wendy YIT-1pcs Nu bra cup B-
-10)sharon yang-trackingnumer -ed891244364my 1pcs NUbra cup B
11)authentic-tracking number ed916944529my nubra cup C
12)Mel(google customer)-tracking number -lg109723777my nipple patch one
13)little_p-1pcs nu bra B cup tracking number-RD651290144my
14)18)lv1209-1 nipple pad-lg112662344my
20)serene1314520-1pcs D cup tracking number-ED916944501MY
21)catherine-1pcs nu bra B cup=
22)cyantear-2 pcs nu bra cup b-ed927677695my
23)nelly-1pcs nu bra b cuo-rd666721035my
24)ms lee-1pcs nu bra c cup=rd666721044my
25)ms hii-2pcs nu bra B cup -ed928685530my
26)rachel-1pcs nu bra C cup-EN253333408my dated 19/10/10
27)ysien miri community B cup Ld113575575my date 1/11/10
28)michelle mak-NU bra -3 B Cup and 1 A cup-en430637534my 2/11/10
29)veron-Nu bra D cup and 5pairs bra stock-en430637494my 3/11/10
30)maniza-nipple patch- LG1177443274my 19/11/10
31)ysien(miri community) Nu bra C cup -LD117124090my 30/11/10

Attached Image

IMPORTANT NOTES:
NO COD attenttion…

INCASE IM OFFLINE PLS SMS ME TO CONFIRM ORDER 0123757185
SUCESSFUL TRADE
cleavage control clips
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1348113&hl=
PINKY LIPS
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=969661&hl=

tksssssssss cool.gif

TERM AND CONDITION PLS READ
IMPORTANT NOTES:
NO COD attenttion…
*****Good sold are non-refundable/returnable eg:colour not suitable,not fit well buying at your own risk
*****Shipping risk beared by purchaser
Due to the hygienic nature of this adhesive nu bra, this item is not refundable.
Please understand that this is online shopping, customer do not get to touch or feel nor try the item, items might look vary on different person.

Color might slightly difference with the picture due to monitor contrast, Size might be vary minorly, this could not be avoid sometimes.

***Note that : 4 type of person are not welcome to my store:

Fussy Person

Perfectionist

Person with habit of returning item

Expect the item 100% match on her

Expect the item to be 100% perfect

All sales are final.

Goods sold are NOT refundable or exchangeable.

*Items will be checked and packed nicely before sent out.

Happy Shopping : )

Policy

NO CANCELLATION Policy :

STRICTLY NO CANCELLATION

Joy-Bidder will be rate as

NON PAYING BIDDER.

SUCESSFUL BUYERS
4)ladybag-1 nu bra paid-

NEW ITEM ADDED
NIPPLE SILICONE PADS
Description: Attached Image
[size=7]

price :RM 8.00 ONLY CHEAPEST HERE[SIZE=7] RETAIL PRICE RM13.90
Ever feel embarrassed with nipples showing under sheer clothes because of cold or excitement?

Here is the way to hide them without a trace ~

Features:
.1Stay in place, self-adhesive, no tape or glue needed

1. Very Comfortable that you almost forget you have it on

2. Invisible. Absolutely natural feel and look

3. Made of 100% Quality Ultra-Soft Silicone. No harm to skins

4. Reusable. Can be hand washed with warm water and soap

6 .Great for wearing under T-shirt, sweaters, sheer bras, sport bras, bathing suits and everyday wear…etc

SUCESSFUL BUYER
1)mel (google customer)-tracking number -lg109723777my nipple patch one
[SIZE=7]

Attached Image

IMPORTANT NOTES:
NO COD attenttion…

INCASE IM OFFLINE PLS SMS ME TO CONFIRM ORDER 0123757185
SUCESSFUL TRADE
cleavage control clips
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1348113&hl=
PINKY LIPS
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=969661&hl=

tksssssssss cool.gif

Lolx…:smiley:

I haven’t seen a Nu bra, but based on the image and its features, it can be the most applicable way to gain sexy look rather than to undergo a cosmetology operations. It is ideal for making every women fit on their different dresses that will certainly make them slimmed. I believe it can be the most suggested product for women.

promotion

promotion oct’10

sucessful buyer oct month’10
MS lee (miri)-rd666721044my

nu bra on sales

hot sell again :slight_smile: promotion rm 25 this month exclude postages :slight_smile:

promotion promotion wedding dinner no worries

promo

promotion oct '10

sales

wedding dinner

promotion

nov wedding dinner

HIGHEST QUALITY SILICONE BREAST ENCHANCERS AND SCINLITING PRODUCT smile.gif

Attached Image

Attached Image Attached Image
]price:rm 28.00 discount 10%
Cup : A B C D pls mention!!
Market price:RM 35- RM49 per set [FONT=Times]

The nu BRA is the ultimate strapless, backless bra solution for that no-underwear-is-better dress!
IntroducinG nu BRA

Product Features
Stick - on bra. Easy to apply, Easy to remove
Self-adhesive & strapless. Front closure for cleavage and lift
Soft and natural silicone gel bra cups
Special washable, reusable adhesive backing
Flexibility of movement, Freedom and comfort

Product Description
Product Description
Strapless and comfortable… NuBra enhances fullness and cleavage as well! This is not just another backless and strapless bra. NuBra is a revolutionary invention that answers many women’s prayers. Featuring two silicone bra cups, special reusable adhesive backing plus a front closure give you freedom and comfort from the absence of bra straps and side extension.

NuBra is so soft and natural; it adheres to your body and becomes a part of you. Create different degrees of cleavage by positioning the bra cups closer or farther away. To apply, simply position NuBra on the desired area, press on and go. The state-of-the-art adhesive is lab tested and proven to be skin friendly. You can easily clean your NuBra by using a gentle soap and warm water (no special cleaning solutions necessary), rinse it then air dry. Once dried, the adhesive will be regenerated. For a fuller look, wear the NuBra at a higher position than your breasts. NuBra is designed to be thinner on the lower portion of the cup so it can blend with your breast without showing its edges. Therefore, it is normal if NuBra does not cover your entire breasts (photo on left).

To create cleavage, place your NuBra farther away from each other so when the front closure is closed securely, this will tighten the breast to create that ultimate cleavage you’re looking for. NuBra is easy to use and easy to order. Simply order your actual cup size for a perfect fit. NuBra naturally gives you a lift when worn high on the breast. You can also adjust it to enhance and increase cleavage - by a simple positioning trick that is easy to do and covered in the NuBra instructions. Women everywhere are surprised how comfortable the NuBra feels. You will truly be delighted with the results! Nubra comes with complete instructions and a handy storage tray. Self-adhesive is convenientlyl built into the bra. It’s easy to clean and maintain. You will love it!

rclxms.gif
SUCESSFUL BUYERS
4)ladybag-1 nu bra paid-
13)little_p-1pcs nu bra B cup tracking number-RD651290144my
14)18)lv1209-1 nipple pad-lg112662344my
20)serene1314520-1pcs D cup tracking number-ED916944501MY
21)catherine-1pcs nu bra B cup=
22)cyantear-2 pcs nu bra cup b-ed927677695my
23)nelly-1pcs nu bra b cuo-rd666721035my
24)ms lee-1pcs nu bra c cup=rd666721044my
25)ms hii-2pcs nu bra B cup -ed928685530my
26)rachel-1pcs nu bra C cup-EN253333408my

wts] Nu bra on sales!dinner?natural push up, 10%off discount .hurry up grab it fast!@ (Cosmetics)

:slight_smile:

SUCESSFUL BUYERS
4)ladybag-1 nu bra paid-