[WTS]Nintendo 3DS + 2 games (RM1130)

For sale:

Nintendo 3DS XL (RED, US set) with 2 games (Zelda 3D and Kingdom Hearts DDD).

RM1130 include bag and screen protector

Age of item: New

Deal: COD in Miri (or at Techkie House Miri)

3ds XL is selling at 730 brand new bro

This one is with 2 games, screen protector (not yet stick), and 3DS XL casing.

Where you can find this RM730 for Nintendo 3DS XL in Miri?

Not Miri, directly order from lowyat

Mind to point out which seller have this unit that sells for RM730? Postage included?

my bad, it is 770 with postage and free screen protector

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showt … &hl=3ds+xl

[quote=“philli3”]my bad, it is 770 with postage and free screen protector

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showt … &hl=3ds+xl[/quote]

I wonder if you are trying to say 730 just for trying to get cheaper price. Lowballer? :roll:

nope, i rmb wrongly, thats y i apologize

i already have 1, no intention to buy his, lowballer term doesnt apply here man

[quote=“philli3”]nope, i rmb wrongly, thats y i apologize

i already have 1, no intention to buy his, lowballer term doesnt apply here man[/quote]

FYI, I ask for the price, and it is NOT RM770 if you include the Hori screen protector and delivery. Price will already shoot to RM810++.

Next time when stating price think about the total cost.

[quote=“whatman”][quote=“philli3”]nope, i rmb wrongly, thats y i apologize

i already have 1, no intention to buy his, lowballer term doesnt apply here man[/quote]

FYI, I ask for the price, and it is NOT RM770 if you include the Hori screen protector and delivery. Price will already shoot to RM810++.

Next time when stating price think about the total cost.[/quote]

well, weeks before while i pmed, he told me RM770 with free postage, however, i didnt buy from him though as i need jpn version to play the monster hunter

I’m just trying to give a price suggestion, no intention to lowball or whatsoever, peace :roll:

The point is you don’t come to someone thread and claim to have seen cheaper product when you are not so sure of the price itself. People see this as a lowballer tactic.

I suggest you edit out about that 730 price as info was false and only disturb the sales thread.

Lowballing is not a bad. Sometimes the seller isnt aware of the original price and ppl are reminding him only. And his info isnt all wrong. Even u asked and the price was till around RM800 -0-

That RM800 was for the console only, screen protector, and postage. Did you notice this sale includes 2 GAMES and the casing/cover? :roll:

Bump~

Doe those who own 3ds, bring it out on weekend and remember to turn on your Wifi~