[wTs]MDX Advanced Gaming / Executive Computer Gadgets

Come and view, it’s time to upgrade you own personal office, computer room, gaming gear, movie theater, or even your own built cyber cafe. It’s a great pleasure for me to bring in directly to my fellow Miri friend’s the latest new MDX Advanced Executive Computer Chair. And most probably now with FREE POSTAGE direct to your doorstep. DIY yourself or view live on guide on to make your IT corner looks more futuristic & IT’S TIME TO ENJOY STAR CRAFT 2 the comfortable and professional way. View for the real item photo shown below:

[attachment=8]MDX Descriptions A.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=7]MDX Descriptions B.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=6].jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=5].jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=4].jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=3].jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2].jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1].jpg[/attachment]

Come & Purchase with LeA Store to upgrade your IT Corner. It’s only RM 300 and postage waived worth of RM 60 for offer period. Purchase now and you get a free copy of Star Craft 2 Wings of Liberty Game Disc (Guranteed Playable for whole life on Campaign and Skirmish) with FULL COLOR Packing (Not the lousy BURNT QUALITY). Come & Get it FAST. Limited to first 8 customers^^

Quick Grab it RM 300 ONLY with STAR CRAFT 2 moment^^

[attachment=0]Dimension.jpg[/attachment]

Bump^^

where is the price tag? i get magnifying glass still cannot search…sory for the noob question

[quote=“LeA a.k.a J868”]Come and view, it’s time to upgrade you own personal office, computer room, gaming gear, movie theater, or even your own built cyber cafe. It’s a great pleasure for me to bring in directly to my fellow Miri friend’s the latest new MDX Advanced Executive Computer Chair. And most probably now with FREE POSTAGE direct to your doorstep. DIY yourself or view live on guide on to make your IT corner looks more futuristic & IT’S TIME TO ENJOY STAR CRAFT 2 the comfortable and professional way. View for the real item photo shown below:

[attachment=8]MDX Descriptions A.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=7]MDX Descriptions B.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=6].jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=5].jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=4].jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=3].jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=2].jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1].jpg[/attachment]

Come & Purchase with LeA Store to upgrade your IT Corner. It’s only RM 300 and postage waived worth of RM 60 for offer period. Purchase now and you get a free copy of Star Craft 2 Wings of Liberty Game Disc (Guranteed Playable for whole life on Campaign and Skirmish) with FULL COLOR Packing (Not the lousy BURNT QUALITY). Come & Get it FAST. Limited to first 8 customers^^

Quick Grab it RM 300 ONLY with STAR CRAFT 2 moment^^

[attachment=0]Dimension.jpg[/attachment][/quote]

where is lea store?
Is SC2 ori?
very interested in the chair, pm me.

UGPM Dude^^

Hi Dude,

The SC2 is Reloaded version, can play LAN for 1 month and whole life for campaign and skirmish^^ The price is RM 300 and my store is Mcnet. Hehe, guaranteed with good sales service. You can keep me in ur contact list in MSN at j868@live.com.my. This is a DIY type of furniture so you just install it easily at your house and my delivery is up to doorstep. Just need to pay RM 100 for deposit. Once i got a minimum of 5 units of purchase, the badge will closed and stocks will be deliver immediately from Shen Zhen which is my office. Anything can also email me at [url=lionelyty@gmail.com]lionelyty@gmail.com. Thanks.

Regards,
LeA