[WTS] iPhone 4S 16GB White with extra accessories

Item(s): iPhone 4S 16GB (White) iOS 6.1.3

Package includes: Phone, Box (Full accessories with pin and apple sticker, original adapter and cable), another extra adapter, 3 casings (1 Melkco leather black, 1 Viva blue, 2 aluminium bumper by Blade and Deff Cleave, 1 Gel red colour case)

Price: RM1050 (Fixed)

Warranty: Nill (31 May 2012 unit)

Dealing method: COD / Postage

Location of seller: Malacca (19th Oct onwards) / Miri, Sarawak (Now until 19th Oct)

Contact method/details: PM me please

Age of item: 1 year 4 months

Item(s) conditions: Perfect, home buttons and all other buttons in perfect condition

Picture: Below (Do drop me a PM if need more pictures, as i am unable to upload many, dont know why)

Reason for sale: Need cash for fees urgently (Using phone just for Clash of Clans game)

[attachment=4]2013-09-28 17.21.39.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=3]2013-09-28 17.22.16.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=2]2013-09-28 17.23.31.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=1]2013-09-28 17.23.42.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=0]2013-09-28 18.14.08.jpg[/attachment]

Reduced pricing … still can nego if interested … urgently need to sell off … thanks!

Ur price too high…new iphone 4s inly selling rm1399…i m interested if u reduce the price

Correction bro … Iphone 4s new is RM1499 … with just one original set of charger … without any casings … these are good casings … with perfect home button condition, and superb condition (view to believe) … and i forgot to mention, im throwing in 6 sets of front and back clear SP with this phone too (12 pieces of screen protector) … using iOS 6.1.3 as did not update to the iOS7 due to battery life issue … nevertheless, do PM me your expected pricing yeah bro … thank you and much appreciated …

i think, there’s a few shop at imperial mall selling iP4s ( new) ranging from 1200-1300…

for me, 1 good casing and charger will do, as those extra casing and charger become redundant, hence it can’t justified for the price u offer for a second hand iP4s…

don’t get me worng, but i just recently brought a second hand iP4s with near superb condition, just around 700 with all the essential, anyway, im searching for another iP4s and i came across your deal, no offence but im just voicing my opinion, happy selling.

[quote=“EF-JL”]i think, there’s a few shop at imperial mall selling iP4s ( new) ranging from 1200-1300…

for me, 1 good casing and charger will do, as those extra casing and charger become redundant, hence it can’t justified for the price u offer for a second hand iP4s…

don’t get me worng, but i just recently brought a second hand iP4s with near superb condition, just around 700 with all the essential, anyway, im searching for another iP4s and i came across your deal, no offence but im just voicing my opinion, happy selling.[/quote]

no offence taken … yes i do understand your point of view bro … thank you …

if ur selling price is 800 then i will buy it cos i m interested to hav it as my spare phone…

No offence bro, but that is way below my expected price range … sorry bro …

Lol iphone4s Rm800?that price for iphone 4 laa… :lol:

We can choose not to take the casing, I’m willing to buy myself. So whats your best price?

pm me ur contact number. i am interested in ur iphone 4s

pm me ur contact number. i am interested in ur iphone 4s

LoL … Exactly …

Yes, you could opt to do so, but what use do i towards these casings once the phone is sold? i cant use them on my samsung note 3, can i bro? Sorry if i sound rude bro, i don’t meant it that way … thats just my two cents … Check PM for best price, thank you …

PMed you bro, thank you …

Price updated and fixed … if want make sure deal before the 18th of October (Friday) … as next day will not be in Miri anymore … thanks!

Pm me bro…im intrested…

Bump …

Pm your number phone…

Pm me 0168781299