[WTS] Green Cactus

Selling Cactus by “One Piece” while stock last. Estimated selling price of “One Piece” is around RM 40-50. ( Negotiable )
Why so expensive??? Because it take around 5-6 months to grow from tiny to big. ( As can see from the picture)
If interested please PM me and we arrange time to have a look then you can decide. Thank you for views. :mrgreen:

Benefits of Cactus Plants for Human Health:
http://thehealthytipstreatment.blogspot … human.html
http://www.zhion.com/herb/Cactus.html
http://www.livestrong.com/article/46359 … tus-fruit/

Do you mean one single PLANT costs RM40? Or one POT with several plants in it?

Yeah. One Single Plant cost around RM 40-50 not One WHOLE POT. You can choose any single plant you want. For your information like i mentioned earlier, it take around 5-6 months or maybe even longer to grow as that big. And it is not EASY to grow. Which mean not everyone can simply “PLANT” the cactus from tiny small to as big as the picture. Just it’s not easy. I am not bluff or swank here if you have doubt about my statement please go for survey. Thank you. Nice day. :slight_smile:

30/11/2012 Price negotiable

5/12/2012

I planted before when im still very young, it is quite easy and not as tough as you said. BTW good luck anyway.

your sounds like sangat sangat susah to grow…i also tanam cactus but very easy…same as yours…i dont need to really take care of it…as cactus very easy to jaga…

same here. we have pots and pots of various cactus including the one u sell. all grow very well and ‘sprouting’ more. and our cactus normally cost way cheaper than that…
#just saying.

Ive grown a cactus before.
it took very little effort on my part & for sure does not cost RM 50 per plant!

What can i say if you guys saying it is easy to grow??? Someone that are good someone that are not good. Someone good a lawyer, someone good at account. I say it is not easy to grow it is my own perspective and own experience. Maybe you guys are much smarter than me. If you say i am a liar on this thing then what can i say??? Thank you.

We not saying you are liar, maybe your definition of ‘hard’ is different than us, or maybe you put too much effort into the process(which is a good thing), but in fact for us layman we just satisfied in seeing the cactus grows. Maybe for you, you want to see it grows and have flowers. Don’t get us wrong, look at the bright side, im sure you have more experience than most of us here. :smiley:

Even as easy as you guys mentioned, but it also take much time ( which mean effort as well ) estimated like 4-6 months to grow as that big. No matter how is the price been set by a seller, the increase or decrease of the price will be determine by the demand ( market ) in the end. Thehe price might be higher but i swear people did bought around for that kind price for their purpose.

10-12-2012 Price negotiable :evil:

[quote=“littleladybug”]same here. we have pots and pots of various cactus including the one u sell. all grow very well and ‘sprouting’ more. and our cactus normally cost way cheaper than that…
#just saying.[/quote]

What’s your price per pot??? Any picture???