[wts] durian products (halal)

[size=150]Dear Mirians,

Durian products for sale -AVAILABLE NOW

I have Musang King & D24 durian pulp for sale. They are air flown from West Malaysia.

Durians are collected direct from FAMA approved farms, transferred to factory to be opened and packed freshly. Then kept frozen at -30 degree Celsius and air flown to Miri.

FYI, when buying fresh Durians at fruit stalls, whatever you buy are including the husk of it. So all I can say is that you are paying for the husk and flesh. But our products are Fresh and Ready to eat anytime with quality proven and of course “without the husk”

[size=150]CONTACT 017-8161518 FOR MORE INFO[/size]

bump

I had tried… Good

Free Bump For you

from i know Musang King season not yet come…now Musang King from Thailand RM10-RM15 per kilo in Kemaman…Local Musang King is more expensive up to RM25 per kilo in Peninsular Malaysia…and i did try Musang King from Thailand for 3 days in a row in Kemaman… :lol:

But here in Miri, they are selling up to RM 60-RM80 per Kilos… and 1 biji already cost more than a hundred bucks … of cos we cannot compare with kl side as local sarawak doesnt produce Musang King… all are imports from there…

To those who had tasted my product, thank you for the support :smiley:

Some additional info to everyone that doubted my products.
The company are mainly doing exports to oversea like China and Hong Kong. We collaborate with FAMA to ensure there is supply all year round and the Musang King are guaranteed harvested from farms during it’s season. As you all know, the government takes control on the exported fruits. Only the best from Malaysia are being exported.

[size=150]ALL DURIAN LOVERS…[/size]

[size=150]STAY TUNED FOR MORE DURIAN PRODUCTS FROM ME[/size]

do you have the stock now for RM26/pkt for D24 ?

yes, pls call or sms 017-8161518 for more info. TQ

[size=200]NEW!!![/size][size=200]NEW!!! NEW!!![/size]

[size=150]Ready to Eat Products[/size]

[size=150]1. Durian Pancakes [/size]
A selection of fresh and pure durian wrapped with cooked egg skin pastry.
[attachment=3]fr_815_size880.jpg[/attachment]

[size=150]Need to be Fry Products[/size] **we do provide frying service at a min. charges as well

[size=150]1. Durian Spring Roll / Popiah [/size]
An unique recipe that gives you the original durian quality and exquisite taste. A Selection of fresh and pure durian wrapped with spring roll.
Its perfectly fried crispy and iced-cool flavor makes it wonderful mouth watering delectable cuisine.
[attachment=2]fr_816_size880.jpg[/attachment]

[size=150]2. Durian Fireball [/size]
A Selection of fresh and pure durian coated with glutinous rice & breadcrumb.
[attachment=1]fr_817_size880.jpg[/attachment]

[size=150]3. Durian Crispy Roll [/size]
An unique recipe that gives you the original durian quality and exquisite taste. A Selection of fresh and pure durian wrapped with Vietnamese Rice Skin…
Its perfectly fried crispy and iced-cool flavor makes it wonderful mouth watering delectable cuisine.
[attachment=0]fr_818_size880.jpg[/attachment]

[size=150]PM for more info or you can sms/whatsapp/line to 017-8161518[/size]

BUMP*

bump

[size=200]Good News!!![/size]

[size=150]In conjunction of the double celebration which is Father’s Day and Dumpling Festival, we are having a special promotion.

[attachment=0]Promo.JPG[/attachment]
Valid only for pre-order from now till 14 June 2013. Collection on 15 or 16 June 2012[/size]

[size=150]Contact 017-8161518 to place your order now. Pick up point at Boulevard area[/size]

bump

Hurry up…don’t miss out our special offer. If wanna pick up earlier than the date stated just let me know when you place your order. Not necessarily have to pick up on 15 or 16 June only

[size=150]RAMADAN SPECIAL PROMO !!!

[attachment=0]fr_938_size640.jpg[/attachment]
Buy 2 or more and get 10% discount*[/size]
*term and condition apply

[size=150]PM or contact 017-8161518 for more info[/size]