WTS:D'carbo Carbon Cleaner

D’carbo Carbon Cleaner

D’carbo is the solution and its already proven in laboratory and tracks/road!D’carbo is suitable for all vehicles (new/old, petrol/diesel, carburetor/fuel injectors) - turbo or normal cars, vans, lorries, buses, trucks, MPV, motorboats, etc. Works for both new and olds cars, which has mileage more than 30,000km

Is your vehicle?

More than 30,000 mileage?
  Less Pick Up?
  No power in climbing hill?
  Engine not smooth and not stable while idle?
  Consume heavy fuels than normal??
  Having problem to switch on especially in the morning?

More Prove about Dcarbo in YouTube

How many bottles do I need to use?
For petrol:
2000cc and below 1 bottle
More than 80 000km -2 bottles

2000cc and above 2 bottles
More than 4 cylinders 2 bottles

For diesel:
2 bottles
For best results, use every 10,000km.

Sirim Tested Approved:

HOW IT’S WORKS
All vehicles after running for several kilometers, will experience carbon build up in the fuel line, combustion chamber, valves, piston, cylinders, etc. Now, introducing DCarbo, a technology from Germany, acting as a very effective carbon cleaner. Cleaning the carbon can help to optimise the performance of an engine so that the engine will be like new condition. This latest technology is called Preventive Maintenance Technology (PMT).
Fuel combustion is NEVER complete for all vehicles. Thats why we can smell petrol and see black smoke from our exhaust pipes. But after cleaning the carbon using DCarbo, you will find some water coming out from the engine, which means the combustion is now complete. There some chemical formula that shows if H2O water) is produced, the combustion is complete.

How To Order:
Price RM55 - 1 bottle (for MC.net + PGX ian)
Price RM 65 - 1 bottle (include postage)

we are looking for dealership ~ feel free to contact me.

Instruction will be Provide
(installation on request , see if im free or not) :slight_smile:

Cash On Delivery: Miri
Please Call:012-8794422

jangan jual ini barang bro…engine leaking nanti…

any testimony on this product?

@VSL Sirim Tested Approved :wink: no worry . it is safe.

@lace: u can search or google around :wink: well i tested on my own car before try sell it. it works fine and engine more smooth after few days. and yes few of my friends did try it . kinda okey. i got customer buy 4 bottle already . i’ll try upload video of the process and etc ok :wink:

what about XR-1 brand?

same product, no?

i think u mean X-1R rite ? not same la bro ,that is fuel additives and lubricants.

this is something like chemical (clean your engine from all carbons)
Based my own experience , i did try on my car(diesel n petrol). So far no problem ~

HOW IT’S WORKS
All vehicles after running for several kilometers, will experience carbon build up in the fuel line, combustion chamber, valves, piston, cylinders, etc. Now, introducing DCarbo, a technology from Germany, acting as a very effective carbon cleaner. Cleaning the carbon can help to optimise the performance of an engine so that the engine will be like new condition. This latest technology is called Preventive Maintenance Technology (PMT).
Fuel combustion is NEVER complete for all vehicles. Thats why we can smell petrol and see black smoke from our exhaust pipes. But after cleaning the carbon using DCarbo, you will find some water coming out from the engine, which means the combustion is now complete. There some chemical formula that shows if H2O water) is produced, the combustion is complete.

Can u please explain more why Engine will leak if jual ini barang? Or better more… why engine will leak if we use it?

Seriously, I like to hear your version la…

yeah i would love to hear that too.
so far , tested BMW and few luxury car , both are still running till now.

maybe that guy engine already old , cun cun use this can cause leak.

Price RM55 - 1 bottle (for MC.net + PGX ian) - Stock ready!!

free dcarbo sticker too. First come first serve ! ;D

elo, mana mau letak ini barang ar?
baca kt forum lain, mau buka vacuum hose n taruk dalam…

apa macam?

[quote=“haroldz”]elo, mana mau letak ini barang ar?
baca kt forum lain, mau buka vacuum hose n taruk dalam…

apa macam?[/quote]

betol. vacuum sucked by intake manifold pressure, and cleanse all the carbon built-up right from the internal wall of intake manifold, go through the combustion chamber+valve seat sekali.

after that, you’ll notice there’s vast amount of white smoke/fume comin’ out of your exhaust tip, and few moment after that the smoke/fume magically disappeared - which means your engine has been “D’Carbo_ed:stuck_out_tongue:

this stuff has been proven to work, especially on the old engine - but the thing that you has to put in mind is, this D’Carbo stuff has its imitation brand, so watch out. but then i believe the TS is selling the genuine one lah. 8)

i think for N/A car is good la, but turbo or SC is a no no…ever see 1 car that try a “Germany” brand start with “W” :wink:, same thing as this product, the chemical went thru the turbo and causing the seal to react with the chemical, the result is the seal loses its “spongeness” and leak oil…unless u wan to bypass the turbo or SC, then i guess is ok…

thanks vertigo :slight_smile: . nice word D’carbo’ed ~ haha .

EF-JL:
DCarbos Features

DCarbo formula has passed the test form SIRIM QAS International (Report No:2006KL0920).
  To clean up the carbon in the combustion chamber, valves, spark plug, piston head, sylnder head, and intake manifold
  Suitable for petrol engine, diesel and gas (NGV)
  Suitable for all NA (Normal Aspirated) engine, Turbo or Supercharger
  Suitable for both carburetor and injection system
  Acts as carburetor and injection cleaner agent
  Fast positive effect (in 230 minutes can know the result)Very easy, fast, and effective!
  Save time and money
  100% Bio-Fuel Technology. Contains no harmful chemical substances or solvents

http://dcarbo.my/en/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/picture11.jpg

still available?

i DIY via the vacuum sucked by intake manifold pressure…yep, will get fogging effect when u do it…the house smells of carbon n all the dengue mosquito die…but i did it when my family not at home… :slight_smile: I use blue coral injector cleaner…

kenl: still available :slight_smile: more stock coming around next 2 weeks

g@b@nTr0m3n: how does it do ? haha. When i first try last time , it tooks 25minutes to wait the smoke disappear. after the next day , i can feels that the smoke coming out from exhaust smells like fries and i don’t need to clean carbon on my exhaust tip that often.

if u want it , just give me a call. u can book it and i send to ur house whenever u want :wink:
cun cun im free , i will do it for u too :wink:

i drive a wira se…learned to DIY it from wisecommunity.net…they hav a step-by-step photo guide.soo it was very handy guide… :slight_smile: good pickup after dat…free fogging oso…haha…engine sounds smooth…some say it’s best u do decarbo ur engine then do oil change…owh forgot to mention, i also fill 1 bottle of petrol treatment into the gas tank when i decarbo my engine…

oh :open_mouth: how much did u get a bottle dcarbo ?

yeah u can feels more different then :wink: