[WTS] Cosair Gaming RAM ! RM88 Only

Cosair Gaming RAM DDR2 800Mhz 5-5-5-18 2GB
Part Number : CGM2X2G800

Cosair Gaming RAM DDR2 800Mhz 5-5-5-18 2GB ( Nootebook )
Part Number : CGM2X2GS800

[size=150]Price: RM 88[/size]

Warranty: Lifetime Warranty

Dealing method: COD Miri/Postage ( postage bear by buyer )

Location of seller: Miri

Contact method/details: 0168647150/msn-ck1991@gmail.com

wow so cheap mer u sell …

:smiley: got lots of stock bah

gaming ram… whats the difference between this ram and normal value ram. it’s just the name?

i think its the latency that differs it~gaming ram tends to have lower latency~

then have you compared it with value ram’s latency?

it comes with heat spreader =)

normal ram, if u plan to overclock ur pc, it somehow give in very fast…

by using preformance ram, the FBS goes with it can go higher then normal ram… so u can easily archieve 20-40% overclock boost.

also, these ram wont worry bout going overspeed~ the price is not diff much from value ram anyway. good buy! :smiley:

thanks for the clarification. any ready stock available for overclocking testing to see how durable this gaming ram is… wait… i pm u :mrgreen:

[quote=“ieR”]normal ram, if u plan to overclock ur pc, it somehow give in very fast…

by using preformance ram, the FBS goes with it can go higher then normal ram… so u can easily archieve 20-40% overclock boost.

also, these ram wont worry bout going overspeed~ the price is not diff much from value ram anyway. good buy! :D[/quote]
pm’d u my thoughts

lols later i will try to overclock mine wth a value ram then change a gaming ram and see the diff

supplier just courier the ram to me today :slight_smile: will be ready soon

no need la :mrgreen: u take this ram from seller and overclock it and compare with value ram then let us know the results lo. no review on this ram yet ma :mrgreen:

will test it with my own rig :smiley: let you guys know the performance once i got the ram

thx :mrgreen: dont forget to post review as well :mrgreen:

i also will test wth my own rig~tell u guys Qute sure have nice rig there~see he sounds pro in computer stuff though~

running on pentium 478 le… still strong… gambateh!!!

lols mine running 486 ah
Blek~wuakaka

[quote=“lacelace”]lols mine running 486 ah
Blek~wuakaka[/quote]
wu liao

lols Qute are u curtin student?

Bump !