[WTS] Core i7 laptop. Offer me your price

Hey there. I want to sell away my Acer 5750G Core i7 laptop. Below are the specs of this laptop.

Reason for selling: I don’t need the portability. I wanna build a desktop.

Price: Offer me here. Thanks.

I prefer to COD around Miri, Sarawak.

Acer Aspire 5750G
Intel Core i7-2630QM 2.0 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT540M 2GB
15.6" HD LED LCD
4GB DDR3 Memory
640GB HDD
USB 3.0 one port

Pictures:

lowballing rm1k

PM me the price

I bought the laptop for rm3000…used for 6 months only

Still in good condition.

All PM’s replied.

[quote=“wilsonphua93”]I bought the laptop for rm3000…used for 6 months only

Still in good condition.

All PM’s replied.[/quote]

Suggestion: take a pic of, receipt, warranty card and etc. Thn ppl will have more confident in buying your lappie otherwise they might think it a@@@ items (you get me right)…cheers

what is the weight and battery life?

Weight : 2.6kg

RM 1400 cash

[quote=“wilsonphua93”]I bought the laptop for rm3000…used for 6 months only

Still in good condition.

All PM’s replied.[/quote]

this lappy is 299x something if im not mistaken, around 3.2k if buy the extended 3 warrantys. You already used for 6 months, still got 6 months left only for warranty from acer, i hate buying acer lappie because of the charger. 12 months sure kong, if you do not believe me you go and read the online warranty manual only for 5750, battery is not included in warranty(sangat pandai itu acer).

hence rm1k offer, sorry if its a bit low, just trying my luck and i didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. All the best in the sale.

RM1K is really a bit…er…haha…6mth old only…not interested to buy but i guess the price will still fetch RM2-2.5K

The problem with electronic items that they sell new at high price but when you try to resell even used for few weeks the price will dropped a lot. Anyway, hope you get a good price for it.

he said offer him mah bro. hehehehe.

acer laptop still available? can i hv ur hp contact number??

pls pm me ur contact num, serious buyer

wahlao eh… then IF i planning sell my Asus i5 lagi less price ah ==

how much final price

whats your final offer

PM replied. Anyway, I don’t think I wanna sell my laptop if its below rm2000. I can keep it. And I’m collecting money now, I think I have enough money to build myself a gaming desktop. The specs of this laptop is still good for me. At least can run Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 at maximum ultra settings.

Christ14, nowadays, after you buy your laptop, even if its 2 days after your purchase, the price of your laptop will drop a lot. Cause its considered second hand.

RM1999 dude? can bo…

pm u best price sir~offer me 0109676828~