WTK exhaust system

any recommended shop for doing exhaust system… and sell exhaust muffler like 5zigen, HKS or etc,.,. thx you

william exhaust lor…

william good mer? the quality of welding lousy leh…
Looks like this siong fah 4x4 alot of ppl do also…but dunno how’s the quality there.

yeaps… William Exhaust for u…`~

don’t think they have all those brand new HKS or 5zigen.

frankly i’m quite disappointed with miri’s exhaust shop. workmanship is ok, but the material they still use those cheap black metal piping which is prone to corrosion.

at least in bintulu, there’s a shop doing exhaust piping setup using steel white piping, but with only 2 diameter currently; i.e. 2" and 2.5". and owh, with a price much lower than miri.

:slight_smile:

ya ka
any recommanded shop in bintulu i dont mind drive ther n do ther drive bak wakaka

[quote=“parasite87s”]ya ka
any recommanded shop in bintulu i dont mind drive ther n do ther drive bak wakaka[/quote]

yes there is. few of my mirian frens oredi sanggup drove from miri to btu just to get that white piping setup. but make sure what you need is only 2.0" or 2.5", since only that diameter is currently available at the moment.

i can assure you the price would not exceed rm300.

william exhaust got custom made exhaust…i mean they custom design the exhaust and ask kl to do the exhaust…so far mine no problem le…siong fah very expensive…

VSL= owh ya ka… icic… will go and ask. haha thx you

QMK9133 Only the piping rm300 below? wow… wat the name of the shop pls?sell extractor too?

im planing to change the whole set… from extractor to the muffler. how much it would cost approximately?? thx you

since we are talking about exhaust system here,wanna ask oso la…whats the recommended exhaust setup for a n/a iswara?the recommended piping size and what sort ever la… currently using waja rims on my iswara Should i change the extractor as well?currently using 4-2-1.

[quote=“parasite87s”]VSL= owh ya ka… icic… will go and ask. haha thx you

QMK9133 Only the piping rm300 below? wow… wat the name of the shop pls?sell extractor too?

im planing to change the whole set… from extractor to the muffler. how much it would cost approximately?? thx you[/quote]

what car r u driving by the way?

4-2-1 for high end…i mean for the speed…if u change to 4-1, it’s only for the pick up but no high end speed…depends on your…

[quote=“qmk9133”][quote=“parasite87s”]ya ka
any recommanded shop in bintulu i dont mind drive ther n do ther drive bak wakaka[/quote]

yes there is. few of my mirian frens oredi sanggup drove from miri to btu just to get that white piping setup. but make sure what you need is only 2.0" or 2.5", since only that diameter is currently available at the moment.

i can assure you the price would not exceed rm300.[/quote]

Thanks for the in dept information, could you guide us where to go, like a map to this shop your referring to ? I got a satria that needs a upcoming exhaust job…

[quote=“rabbitx”][quote=“qmk9133”][quote=“parasite87s”]ya ka

i can assure you the price would not exceed rm300.[/quote]

Thanks for the in dept information, could you guide us where to go, like a map to this shop your referring to ? I got a satria that needs a upcoming exhaust job…[/quote]

Tiong Brothers, somewhere in between a temple and st. anthony church. the shop is situated at the roadside on the way to the town, shouldn’t be too hard to locate it.

thx you im driving a satria too but not gti like rabitx… qmk9133 arr using old road or new road to bintulu can spot the tiong brother easily?

i don’t understand what you mean by old road or new road… u mean the coastal road and federal road ka? what i meant was the main road that’s going toward the town are when you are in bintulu area already…by the way you never been to bintulu before? like that quite hard to guide you ler…

Last i been to bintulu i was using the coastal highway which was ok … some section at the palm plantation area has serious pot hole and bloated tarmac but its only a short damaged section. Go see see scenery and eat some food while doing repair and visiting some dori-dori friends…

4-2-1 for high end…i mean for the speed…if u change to 4-1, it’s only for the pick up but no high end speed…depends on your…[/quote]

if i change from the mixbox to the muffler to a larger piping, will it have any effects?

no good workmanship n price for exhaust service in miri,ive went to alot exhaust workshop here,all r not satisied.very expensive n the workmanship all sucks,and sometime if u give them a quite hard to do piping they just said,"oh cannot do like that oh"wtf! lah…im really fed up with all of them already,william-cekik darah/workmanship sucks,thought he only pandai,he always right,siongfah-no xpert person there to do weld,2 of my fren almost burn there car oh because of that stupid workers,btw 1 of my fren his o2 sensor burn,khoifook-the workmanship sucks,but 1st time u send to them,they give u reasonabale price,after that if u always keep need they service,they charge u gila-gila price oh,naik kepala(like mine last time,open the manifold,then pasang balik he charge me rm70,this because the another xtractor i bought cant fit)singkwang,the workmanship is good,but pity that workshop not enough tool,u ask for 2.5 inch they dont have,the workshop infront of regas motor workshop in krokop there,also sucks,whut i can say,that guy so stupid n lazy,they is no perfect exhaust workshop in miri,but my fren just told me the shop at lutong bridge is good,i havent try yet,so no comment.both of my project car got problem with exhaust system because of sucks exhaust service in miri,all bocor!my advise if u can get pasang siap full set piping,is better than u ask this sucks workshop to weld for u…

walao, so many complain for william ka?I tell him to improve his servis 2molo :smiley: