[WTF] Edifier Speakers

as stated in the title,where can i find wide variety of Edifier speakers? for example M2300?
or if they can help us order? thx.

Order it from kuching or sibu :slight_smile:

why not consider the following brand HiVi/Swan/Audiophile/Klipsch

my budget only 200. :frowning:

go lowyat.net forum, then go find interasia thread, Interasia is the distributor of edifier for bolehland if not wrong…and why not m3300sf in u got budget 200 ?

king audio in Bintang megamall

shipping will cost a bomb if ask them to ship over here right?
M2300-RM189/M3300-RM229/M3300SF-RM239 all these have an output of 41W.which means all are the same right? if yes,might as well get M2300. :smiley:
still thinking…

they sell desktop speakers as well? never walk in b4 as from wad i see they are selling 4-5digits stuffs. :expressionless:

owh…king audio got sell Edifier ?

^ Of course not. That’s a Hi-Fi enthusiast shop.

I had a pair of Edifier R1900TIII @ Stratos for sell interested please drop by and have an audition :slight_smile:

for that budget, i would go for microlab…The sound is brilliant for that budget of RM200. I can’t believe my ears when I first got it… Till now, i still enjoy every single songs played by mircolab…

Edifier R1900TIII new one selling around RM350+ wor…expensive… :?

microlab as in ‘M-900 MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER’ ? but i din see any microlab selling in Miri leh…or King Audio got sell? thx!

[quote=“mike88”] tonyops wrote:for that budget, i would go for microlab…The sound is brilliant for that budget of RM200. I can’t believe my ears when I first got it… Till now, i still enjoy every single songs played by mircolab…

microlab as in ‘M-900 MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER’ ? but i din see any microlab selling in Miri leh…or King Audio got sell? thx![/quote]
There is in Miri, just that you don’t look carefully enough… Try go to Boulevard Imperial or Boulevard itself, go to their electrical goods department, you’ll find it there… hehehe