[WTB] Who want to sell their 2nd Computer ..pls contact me

I am a buyer …or just call me Wang…my friends want to buy some 2nd computer…or notebook…if you got it…pls contack me…or msn me…wangyiiukhong82@hotmai.com
Must show me ur pc pic…thanks…

[quote=“wang5673”]I am a buyer …or just call me Wang…my friends want to buy some 2nd computer…or notebook…if you got it…pls contack me…or msn me…wangyiiukhong82@hotmai.com
Must show me ur pc pic…thanks…[/quote]

Why want to see pix when you can see, touch and test the real thing? That is the only way when looking for PC or notebook. You have to test it to make sure it is fine before you even consider buying it.

I remembered a couple of years back, a guy was hunting for a second hand notebook. Later i found out that he was actually looking for his stolen notebook. He was not really interested in buying any second hand notebook. My friend’s branded notebook was in mint condition and selling rather cheap and he was not interested. He just took a look and did not even show any interest at all. My friend was puzzled so he prodded further until he told my friend the reason for what he did. So there are stolen PC or notebooks around. Do be cautious when buying second hand. If they can produce some kind of receipt or prove ownership, then fine. You may have bought in good faith but sometimes the law may not see it that way.

Go E-Mart shopping area. There is one shop selling second hand PC and notebook. Maybe you can try your luck there.

I have 2 second hand computers that I am still using but would like to sell. Interested? Both in great condition.

One is custom-built with pirate Windows 7 (with 500 watt PSU).

One is genuine Dell XPS 8500 with genuine Windows 8 (with 460 watt PSU and Nvidia graphics card capable of triple monitor setup).

I have spare monitors and keyboards and mice to sell as a whole set too.

Interested?

i have 2 desktops but faulty motherboards anyone interested?

i also have one PC desktop acer aspire 2100 (modified the proc. fan only) with the 17" monitor. interested ?

1 laptop (ASUS A43T-V024) & 2 clone Sempron/Athlon desktop without monitor. interestes parties can contact 0189838153 for nego.

viewtopic.php?f=59&t=64760.

Refer to above link for my computer rig which im redy to let go.

1 unit Alienware M14X R1 to let go. Interested?