[WTB] Track Car

yes, and what’s wrong wit it?[/quote]

nothing wrong but just for curiousity, you want a track car to be used on street in miri?[/quote]
race on track la. from tanjung to esplanade then 2nd round at bypass road.

yes, and what’s wrong wit it?[/quote]

nothing wrong but just for curiousity, you want a track car to be used on street in miri?[/quote]

GTSW20…this guy looking for track car or drag car for joining the drag…he dont wan to use for street…just for racing

Qute : haiya…track and road u dont know the diffrent ka? track car is illegal to use on street…by using ur papa mama standard car,canla using the road that u assume as track that u mention it… LOL

In this case, we not sure if he is looking for a ready made track/drag car but the civic type R can be classified as legal track ready car.

ya…very sure he really looking fully drag car…cut here and there…more refer to tube chassis,persplex windowscreen etc…

Sound like a passionate guy for motorsports. Just curious, where would he express his passion? All I can think of is the Lutong airstrip or perhaps the Go-Kart racing track? All the best to you bro. :slight_smile:

it is spirit of competition

if you can find me a decent Type-R Civic, PM me then. Let’s race… :smiley:

[quote=“Qute”]

nothing wrong but just for curiousity, you want a track car to be used on street in miri?
race on track la. from tanjung to esplanade then 2nd round at bypass road.[/quote]

Why not from Bakam to Bintulu Coastal Road ?

Go ask Uncle T@ib to build one track la. Any1 have contact with Uncle T@ib - please propose.
Dude, its illegal lar on road race if your car is full track car.

[quote=“heterodyne”]i know a person who said can get supra, rx7 for 8k, and s2k for 6k+. He said he can arrange with ppl in jpn instead cut the car for half cut, he import the whole car in full in a contenna but of course these cars are not street legal lah. i dunno how he do it, but the car goes in direct to kch. easier than getting those track car from penisular.

if you want, pls pm me for details but i expect commission hehehehe.[/quote]

pm you already *

Sorry, potong/sambung car not interested, even it is dirt cheap. No safety, even its properly welded.

heterodyne can u pm me pls