[WTB] Track Car

Guys,

Any lobang? there’s a lot in ZTH but hard to arrange to send over. Anyone in Miri selling?

EG body, VTeC motor. No sambung car.

if lancer then got la…at kuching…

mr.zaman,my oldchap…hoiw r u…long time no see u…haah start again ah…after ur legend turb?heheh ring me…ive tried ring u but cannot…u change num gain…lets burn the tyre again…after u so quiet for several years already

get that EP3 convert it urself la but miri use which track? from tanjung lobang to esplanade or from boulevard bypass to lutong?

zamans there is satria fully convert 4wd ev04 engine…i think u know tat car…just ring saiful…he know out the car…ep3?that car is street 1…this person looking track use…if track use,not only for track,even drag,drift also can…

1 seater with full bar…

i know a person who said can get supra, rx7 for 8k, and s2k for 6k+. He said he can arrange with ppl in jpn instead cut the car for half cut, he import the whole car in full in a contenna but of course these cars are not street legal lah. i dunno how he do it, but the car goes in direct to kch. easier than getting those track car from penisular.

if you want, pls pm me for details but i expect commission hehehehe.

[quote=“heterodyne”]i know a person who said can get supra, rx7 for 8k, and s2k for 6k+. He said he can arrange with ppl in jpn instead cut the car for half cut, he import the whole car in full in a contenna but of course these cars are not street legal lah. i dunno how he do it, but the car goes in direct to kch. easier than getting those track car from penisular.

if you want, pls pm me for details but i expect commission hehehehe.[/quote]

yes i heard bout it…in kch got several car already

i can arrange the whole process of handing the car key and the car to your doorstep but be expecting to pay more than what i’ve just quoted obviously la.

haiya flen, track car means can use for drift, rally, drag, or whatever. Its not legal on d road car. Susah2x setup race, then wanna daily use. Mana tahan woo… Think bout it. a FULL race car.

ya loh, back to NA. Terubok powarr eat a lot of money. 2 years “retired” now wanna back to action. Start rebuild a full race car, not for daily driving.

ya loh, back to NA. Terubok powarr eat a lot of money. 2 years “retired” now wanna back to action. Start rebuild a full race car, not for daily driving.[/quote]

r u in miri…y not u just ring me…so we can chat n have a drink…long time no see u…plus i will bring u to see my project drag car.

ya loh, back to NA. Terubok powarr eat a lot of money. 2 years “retired” now wanna back to action. Start rebuild a full race car, not for daily driving.[/quote]

not 2 years la almost 3years eh…in 3years many things happen while u not here

mrzaman is miri ppl?

yes, I’m Mirian. Been in the race scene since 2005

guys, no other offers? PM me for offer. Appreciate those who did. :slight_smile:

want a track car in miri?

yes, and what’s wrong wit it?

yes, and what’s wrong wit it?[/quote]

he finally got competitor lolZ!!!

yes, and what’s wrong wit it?[/quote]

nothing wrong but just for curiousity, you want a track car to be used on street in miri?