[WTB] STPM books

Hey everyone! I am looking for anyone out there who are willing to sell off 2nd hand STPM books.

I am finding second-hand books for Pengajian Am, Physics, Inorganic Chemistry and Maths T.

Please PM me if you do have such books. Thank you very much. All prices negotiable.

PS: This is my first ad, so please bear with me if there’s any inconvenience… :roll:

Thanks again!

Good morning bump!

How i wish i can get back all those books that i left for about 15 years ago and pass it to u… :mrgreen: :lol:

LOL… Anyway is there anyone out there want to sell to me??

PLEASE??

I’ll ask around and see any of my ex-classmates want to sell of their books or not. :slight_smile:

You want reference books as well?

It has reminded me that last time I gave all my spm & stpm reference books to my cousins or friends without any changes! Anyway, it’s good to help ppl around me!

hi there,

I think i got the books u want, but I’m currently not in Miri. Will only be back ard end of May. When do u need the book? =)

Rgds,
Allysa

[quote=“GeminiGeek”]I’ll ask around and see any of my ex-classmates want to sell of their books or not. :slight_smile:

You want reference books as well?[/quote]

Yeah, practically everything. I am also looking out for ads around Mudah.com.my. What I really need is Physics and Inorganic Chemistry lo.

[quote=“allysawpg”]hi there,

I think i got the books u want, but I’m currently not in Miri. Will only be back ard end of May. When do u need the book? =)

Rgds,
Allysa[/quote]

I think I need those books by mid of May. So I think cannot catch up.

I am thinking to have an arsenal of 2nd hand books for STPM. Wah… :mrgreen:

I already secured Maths T books, published by Fajar Bakti? Any other recommendations for other publishers?

Now I really need Physics, Pengajian Am, MUET, and Inorganic Chemistry. Please PM me as I will like to see the books through pictures.

Thanks everyone!

Good evening BUMP!

Morning BUMP, again!

Please anyone?

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP… :roll: :frowning:

help you to bump…permyidz will ask you to ask her sis,is that the book is different in upper and lower?

I’m selling, please refer to this post.

http://nakichiam.blogspot.com/2007/12/s … -book.html

You may contact me at nakichiam @ gmail.com

Prices are negotiable if you’re buying in bulk :slight_smile:

OK. Thanks for everyone’s help. I am seeing progress now. Keep helping me!

And oh ya, I am also looking on the best offers available.

Will be grateful if you can include pictures so I can see it. Thank you very much!

you’re welcome!

Good morning bump. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyone out there still want to sell?

To date, I have got the following books

1. Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry (physical is brown, organic is red. written by Tan Yin Toon)

2. Chemistry (green one, also written by Tan Yin Toon)

3. Maths S&T P1 and Maths T P2 (Pelangi Publisher)

4. Success in Maths T for STPM (Fajar Bakti)

5. Pengajian Am (Fajar bakti, light blue colour one)

I am still looking for Physics (both Pelangi AND Fajar Bakti, volume 1&2 of course), Inorganic Chemistry (I know this one is that last thing thought in F6, but never mind), new MUET books as well as other books of other subs that you can offer to me.

Thanks everyone!

OK. I would like the moderators to delete this thread because at this moment I cannot purchase any more STPM books due to personal reasons. From now on, I really need to ban myself from spending $$$.

Sorry to disappoint and waste your effort to help me.

Thanks again.

[quote=“koko1710”]OK. I would like the moderators to delete this thread because at this moment I cannot purchase any more STPM books due to personal reasons. From now on, I really need to ban myself from spending $$$.

Sorry to disappoint and waste your effort to help me.

Thanks again.[/quote]
bro…pm ryna or jack…the admin to help you :expressionless: no worry