[WTB] [Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight]

Is there anyone know where can i download this game or buy this game?
be it ori or pirated, both is acceptable.

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

of course, pirated is best, since cheaper. lol

Serious seller, please pm me ur contact, i straight deal with you.

UGPM

Thank you so much bro lcsion :slight_smile:
Your awesome !!

almost 5gb download, will take me quite long time to download lol

np, all the think u need should be there, have fun ya. actually i had the download, but dunno still inside my pc or not… too much file in my pc liao

lol then u sure use 1tb HDD.

eh…if still at ur pc, burn for me can bo? then u sell me the dvd. so can save my download time, download time can become play time hahaha.

this is the afterstory for kane’s wrath right?
i just finished kane’s wrath.

sorry to ask but what is UGPM? im a noob i know.lol

You got personal message

lol then u sure use 1tb HDD.

eh…if still at ur pc, burn for me can bo? then u sell me the dvd. so can save my download time, download time can become play time hahaha.

this is the afterstory for kane’s wrath right?
i just finished kane’s wrath.[/quote]

do pm me ur hp number, when i off from work, i go home search for. btw look at my signature for the hdd i using :stuck_out_tongue:

walao eh…1tb+320mb+500mb :shock:
and UGPM.

actually i got another new toy, but not yet include in my signature: a buffalo USB3.0 drive station 2TB external 3.5" hdd hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

…if ur in front of me now…i would have eaten u = ="…

…ZZzzzzzz…what u stores inside them? movie & anime??
si be rich de ppl ~.~

i am in front of u, in term of my nick in the forum… hehehe

i got tons of movie(mostly HK series), songs, pic, program( i am pc technician), game client, etc (hopefully no virus)

sry i not as rich as u think, it just a ambition on playing with pc hardware. some of the hdd i got for a very good deal, like my 2TB only cost RM310

[quote=“lcsiong”]i am in front of u, in term of my nick in the forum… hehehe

i got tons of movie(mostly HK series), songs, pic, program( i am pc technician), game client, etc (hopefully no virus)

sry i not as rich as u think, it just a ambition on playing with pc hardware. some of the hdd i got for a very good deal, like my 2TB only cost RM310[/quote]

.<…
that’s cheap…

computer pro. your pc spec is really nice also after i go through it.
envy u so much T.T…

msg me if u have it. (and got other strategy game?? would love to pass my extra time with it)

no need to envy me, my housemate’s pc more better than mine, mine is upgrade bit by bit, atleast it wont hurt my wallet that much. there still lot of improvement needed in my pc, just that i dun have that much money to play with. maybe next yrs will start upgrading again and at the same time wait for some of those crazy hardware to drop price. actually wat strategy game u wanted? c if i got it or not. one thing for sure, i got played all the C&C series since c&c 95 when it first lauched

Should I comment here? haha… lcsiong, u gave him the address to download it? PM me also can?

If u want to buy just come to my shop 0r call me 01119399438.Rm18.00

you got a long PM, happy reading