WTB Brakes

Hi all… Im looking for either one of these. RVR,VR4,Evo 3 or perdana front brakes(caliper,knuckle and rotors)… Went to June enterprise but no more stock… If you know anyone selling either one of these brakes, let me know.

brapa budget? he he he…

u look for how many pot??4,6? btw what ur cars engine?? if only n/a in proton body…i think big disc n single pot is enough already.

VSL,budget ya boleh adjust…hehehe…brake ya nok susah mok carik.
Levin20v, Single or twin pot also can…without much modification to get it in and maintain my pcd 114.

since your rim is free hole,u can use pcd 100…buy both front and rear complete set…

how mucha and where to mod?thats the next question…mun ada tempat i dont mind converting all to pcd100.

more budget u chagne all to pcd 100 since u are 114 sure ur car is saga/iswara rite?..u can found at ah yu there…just near sin siang hai…u ask single pot from mitsubishi c12…i think still alots there…costly around rm350-rm400 last time…

more budget u chagne all to pcd 100 since u are 114 sure ur car is saga/iswara rite?..u can found at ah yu there…just near sin siang hai…u ask single pot from mitsubishi c12…i think still alots there…costly around rm350-rm400 last time…[/quote]

yeap…that right…my car is iswara…how easy is it to get the brake pads later on?

more budget u chagne all to pcd 100 since u are 114 sure ur car is saga/iswara rite?..u can found at ah yu there…just near sin siang hai…u ask single pot from mitsubishi c12…i think still alots there…costly around rm350-rm400 last time…[/quote]

yeap…that right…my car is iswara…how easy is it to get the brake pads later on?[/quote]

no worry bro…its very2 easy…plus it is single pot so the pad cheap…but for 4 pot 6 pot pad sure mahal la…heh

sweet…this weekend i’ll be dropping by at June again to tapau the vr4 servo/master pump soon and might drop by at ah yu. any recommendation on installation places?

for installation shud be no problem.got a lil bit mod la…but suggest u to skim the disc before install…

sweet…the oni thing now is getting he brakes…hoping to find them soon.

just mention “single pot from mitsubishi c12”…the disk more bigger then stock saga iswara

swwet…the stock brakes are not “kick” enuf after i did the transplant.thank you very much for the input LeVin20v

the Galant VR4 E39a pcd is 114 right?and the brakes are twin pot?

yes…twin pot…vr4 turb…276mm OD x 4 Stud 114mm PCD…

Might be getting those… Ah yu got one unit selling for rm450 and carful auto got 1 unit as well selling for 400. Might be getting the one in carful as the condition is much better. Will be getting the vr4 double layer brake servo/master pump as well. Any recommendations on the brake pads for these vr4?