[WTA] Which one is the best 2.5 (4x2 or 4x4) vehicle?

Hi guys,

I’m thinking want to change my car with 4x2 vehicle since every weekend I have to travel back to Miri from Bintulu (big & safe :)). So, need your guys opinion which one should i get since there are various of choices of 4x2 vehicle. I basically doesn’t need 4x4 since I’m not using it into “kebun kelapa sawit” or off-road.

1. Toyota Hilux 2.5G
  2. Isuzu D-Max 2.5 LS
  3. Nissan Navara 2.5 SE
  4. Ford Ranger 2012 2.2 XLT
  5. Mitsubishi Triton 2.5

If you guys know where to get a very good 2nd hand car, it will be good for me.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

Hilux =have best performance… Easy to get spareparts
D-max= great engine and fuel economy too…
navara: great looking, fine performance, spare parts: quite expensive
ranger: another pioneer in this category, fine made… spareparts : quite expensive
triton: great pleasure for back passanger side, performance range: middle, spareparts : cepat rosak enjin manja huhu

just my opinion n experiance…

i chose hilux or navara or dmax

Now there’s also Chevrolet Colorado. Looks sleek

Should make a poll out of this topic.

But i’d go for triton, period. :smiley:

Mitsubishi Triton 2.5 or Isuzu D-Max 2.5 LS still the cheapest among all right.? Go for value for money >.<""

Triton Lite 2.5 now with turbo only 66K+ should be best buy from my opinon. For most powerful engine (178hp) and best safety go for Triton 4x4

Triton Lite 2.5 now with turbo only 66K+ should be best buy from my opinon. For most powerful engine (178hp) and best safety go for Triton 4x4

Hilux 2.5

Toyota hilux is the best. That’s why you see it everywhere in the world. Forget the rest, nothing beat Toyota! Lots of spare parts, any workshop can repair it, very high resell value, long lasting reliability, never breakdown. Best built quality from people that knows how to built the best car in the world! Last but not least, it is the most wanted in the world, who want the rest of the crap they are making!

TOYOTAAAAAA

[quote=“vertigo”]Should make a poll out of this topic.

But i’d go for triton, period. :D[/quote]

thx bro…forgot there is a pool option hehe

this afternoon I went to KM to see D-Max …tomorrow I’ll going to Mitsubishi to see the Triton :slight_smile:

Thanks joatmon for the info. But, my friends told me that the Hilux engine is has been used for 10 years & never been upgraded. Correct me if I’m wrong. Plus, Hilux tend to “lari” if we drive it at high speed especially at bumpy area…which is Sarawak road are famous with bumpy road…

If there is a way to reduce the risk, maybe I’ll consider Hilux :slight_smile:

go for nissan navara

[quote=“antujelu”]Hi guys,

I’m thinking want to change my car with 4x2 vehicle since every weekend I have to travel back to Miri from Bintulu (big & safe :)). So, need your guys opinion which one should i get since there are various of choices of 4x2 vehicle. I basically doesn’t need 4x4 since I’m not using it into “kebun kelapa sawit” or off-road.

1. Toyota Hilux 2.5G
  2. Isuzu D-Max 2.5 LS
  3. Nissan Navara 2.5 SE
  4. Ford Ranger 2012 2.2 XLT
  5. Mitsubishi Triton 2.5

If you guys know where to get a very good 2nd hand car, it will be good for me.

Cheers! :)[/quote]

Hi antujelu,

I guess you need help in your decision making on your next new car. Looking at your post, I suppose you want to trade in your car for a new 4X2 vehicle.

I am an Isuzu Sales Advisor, and I am selling new Isuzu D-Max, both single and double cab. I also accept trade in if you wish to trade in your car for a new one. Having vast knowledge on all existing single and double cab trucks that is available on the road today, I believe I can help you with your purchase decision.

Below is the comparison table of the double cabin trucks that is available on the road today:

[attachment=0]Double Cab Comparison.pptx.jpg[/attachment]

There is no such thing as the best vehicle around. It is not accurate to define the best vehicle that is a vehicle that most people owned, the latest technology fitted in it, the most powerful one around and so etc. The right definition of the best car around is a car that fits your purpose. Each and every car that is currently in the market is catered for specific audiences. Hence, this is the reason why there are many brands with many variants around, hoping that they can reach all audiences. Since car is an expensive investment and the value depreciates every year, it is important to know the customers needs in order to know which one is suitable for them. Before my customer decides on which brand, model, and variant of vehicle they will go for, I will ask them what their purpose of purchasing such vehicle is, so that they will drive back a car that is best suits their needs. The accurate definition for the best car is a car that conforms to the customers requirement. Above all, guaranteed satisfaction is the most important thing in owning a new vehicle. With the comparison table that has been provided as shown in Figure 1, from the info that you posted, I believe I have found the right car that best suits you.

From what you have posted, I believe the Isuzu D-Max 3.0 4X2 Automatic is the perfect car for you. This is because you are travelling long distance every weekend, and hence, you need a car that gives you better fuel economy, low maintenance cost as you mileage will clock up very fast due to the fact that you travel every week, and a host of safety features which prepares you for any eventuality. Other than that, in terms of pricing and its advantages, the Isuzu D-Max 3.0 4X2 is priced at the right price with features that is well packed that is essential for your long distance journey.

I hope I have given you the important information that you need on the decision making for your next vehicle purchase. Since the Isuzu D-Max 3.0 4X2 Automatic scores the highest points among other brands and variants, don’t hesitate to drive one home.

Interested to own one? Kindly contact me at 019-4891383.

My name is Mr. Jordan, your Isuzu Sales Advisor.

Triton 2.5 has most powerful engine with 178hp comparing with Dmax (100hp) & Hilux (102hp). Engine is also one of the latest. Samling Timber has more than 50 units used over Miri/Bintulu timber camps/plantations since 4 years ago. So far, very reliable. They never face any problems on servicing or spare parts. If you happen to know any of their Managers or Drivers who used to drive Hilux but now changed to Triton, check with them to see what they feel on the difference of driving comfort they have comparing with their ex vehicle (Hilux). Mitsubishi has biggest service centre in Miri. You can drop by Mitsubishi showroom to test drive Triton to experience the engine power & driving comfort yourself. After test drive, you will understand what I have said. fyi, I have drive Hilux, DMax, Ranger & Triton before.

How certain are you about this? Any facts and figures?

The best? Maybe in Miri, it is also known the best by car thieves. High profile vehicle. Leave it for 5 minutes will make you feel uneasy with the current Hilux car theft.

Hilux…

Don’t think there are any 4x2 Hilux in Malaysia. Are they?