[WTA] Where can I buy ORIGINAL SET SAMSUNG SIII in MIRI

Dear mirians, where can I buy the item above? And I want to pay by cheque. Thank you :slight_smile:

I don’t know if most shop will accept cheques. Usually its either cash or credit card.

Mr Whatman, why do they don’t accept cheque…? I was puzzled by this when I go to certain shops…pening dy -.-

Because it is easy to forge a false cheque. The seller have no way to verify whether your cheque is legit or fake. Even if the cheque is real, it could be a bounce cheque, and seller will have headache chasing the owner.

Why not just cash the cheque at the bank and use the money to buy the phone?

Because the cheque is already money ba, can’t the seller cash it themselves? urggh btw, can suggest me the best place to buy? :slight_smile:

i dun think any shop will accept cheque, unless you know the owner personnelly

You are not listening. They know cheque is cash, but they don’t know if your cheque is real or fake. How can they simply believe you, a stranger, carry a legitimate cheque? What if you turn out to be conman and runs away with the new phone?

So they are not going to take a gamble with your cheque. If you are best friend with them, then it is okay because they trust you. But for now you have to suck it up and cash the money yourself.

HI, We do sell samsung Galaxy s3 & also we do accept payment method by cheque. Feel free to drop by our store PC WORLD

Why not you take out the cash then??

You are not listening. They know cheque is cash, but they don’t know if your cheque is real or fake. How can they simply believe you, a stranger, carry a legitimate cheque? What if you turn out to be conman and runs away with the new phone?

So they are not going to take a gamble with your cheque. If you are best friend with them, then it is okay because they trust you. But for now you have to suck it up and cash the money yourself.[/quote]

okay la okay la bos… :slight_smile: thank you for the gentle reminder, gotta remember that next time buying things. thank you for the advice also ^^. please don’t be offended by my stupidity in asking questions… >.<||

can please kindly reread, and you will know why >.<

thank you for the reply, will drop by sometime later ^^