[WTA] Sport Rims

Need help from any Sifu/master here, any idea on what’s the best price available for these particular rims or any similar design like this in Miri? Newbie here :mrgreen:
Prefer 15 inches as i’m thinking of using back my current tyres from my Persona. :smiley:

Such designs for 15 inch cost around RM900 for miri market…

[quote=“jerryckk”]Need help from any Sifu/master here, any idea on what’s the best price available for these particular rims or any similar design like this in Miri? Newbie here :mrgreen:
Prefer 15 inches as i’m thinking of using back my current tyres from my Persona. :D[/quote]

enkei rim so nice.which shop selling this…

trade in your current tyre and rims and get the 16" better! trust me, 15" rim put bek your own tyre will be ugly, u will regret. You can get the current rim and tyre trade in at about RM400- RM500, depends on your tyre threads. get 205/45/R16, all together new tyre and rims is about RM2.3-2.5k, you can try go pelita area the sing kwong (the one at traffic light, beside is air con service) they provide good tyre, yokohama

Sin Kwong service is the worst I’ve ever seen. The boss look down on people and don’t reli wana serve you. Their rims are not cheap anyway…

Okay. :smiley:

Any good place to suggest? :mrgreen:

Big wheel has quite a lot of choice… If not, u can order from west malaysia, it’s a lot cheaper…

better order yourself from mudah.com, find seller name ah kit.

use poslaju costs around rm250-300, plus the price of the rims still considerably cheaper than the local shop selling.

[quote=“vertigo”]better order yourself from mudah.com, find seller name ah kit.

use poslaju costs around rm250-300, plus the price of the rims still considerably cheaper than the local shop selling.[/quote]

should intro him to SMR le… :slight_smile:

[quote=“vertigo”]better order yourself from mudah.com, find seller name ah kit.

use poslaju costs around rm250-300, plus the price of the rims still considerably cheaper than the local shop selling.[/quote]
Beware of con man, mudah is very famous with that

actually it depends too, you dun need their services, u need to buy their rims only…last time i bought from there, they provide yokohama tyre, while big wheel use silverstone, not many other better choice. and the price is higher(silverstone tyre) than the sing kwong(yokohama)…so just aim for the rims i suggest, go both shops and see which rims you want, thats all.

[quote=“isoundstream”][quote=“vertigo”]better order yourself from mudah.com, find seller name ah kit.

should intro him to SMR le… :)[/quote]
SMR not bad, i have a great deal with him lately… :wink:

[quote=“LowyaT”][quote=“vertigo”]better order yourself from mudah.com, find seller name ah kit.

Beware of con man, mudah is very famous with that[/quote]

seller ah kit (mudah.com) is not a conman, i can vouch it and i’ve dealt with him 3 times oredi. with poslaju, of course u pay a bit much but the rims arrived safe and sound in 3 days only. :slight_smile:

actually it depends too, you dun need their services, u need to buy their rims only…last time i bought from there, they provide yokohama tyre, while big wheel use silverstone, not many other better choice. and the price is higher(silverstone tyre) than the sing kwong(yokohama)…so just aim for the rims i suggest, go both shops and see which rims you want, thats all.[/quote]
What I mean is u walked into the shop and look for rims, the below scenario happens.

Me: How much is this?
Boss: RM 950 (walks away, go and layan other VIPs).
After 2 -3 mins…
Me: Price negotiable??
Boss: NETT price, our rims very cheap (answered reluctantly, then)…
*The above conversation was in Chinese…

So I thought to myself WTF should I let this guy make profit with that attitude, I rather let someone else earn it, so i end up going to BW and bought it for RM900. That price is including of good/frenly service, tire balancing all 4 piece, new wheel nuts, air valve, and best of all FREE alignment. As a consumer, I think we need to buy with what’s worth buying and complete with good business ethics, that is what sin kwong don’t have. What i’m telling is based on my personal experience that time (it’s not a make-up story for destroy their reputation). Maybe if some of you out there knows the boss, he might treat you like a king… just for sharing

actually it depends too, you dun need their services, u need to buy their rims only…last time i bought from there, they provide yokohama tyre, while big wheel use silverstone, not many other better choice. and the price is higher(silverstone tyre) than the sing kwong(yokohama)…so just aim for the rims i suggest, go both shops and see which rims you want, thats all.[/quote]
What I mean is u walked into the shop and look for rims, the below scenario happens.

After 2 -3 mins…

So I thought to myself WTF should I let this guy make profit with that attitude, I rather let someone else earn it, so i end up going to BW and bought it for RM900. That price is including of good/frenly service, tire balancing all 4 piece, new wheel nuts, air valve, and best of all FREE alignment. As a consumer, I think we need to buy with what’s worth buying and complete with good business ethics, that is what sin kwong don’t have. What i’m telling is based on my personal experience that time (it’s not a make-up story for destroy their reputation). Maybe if some of you out there knows the boss, he might treat you like a king… just for sharing[/quote]

agree with u…

After 2 -3 mins…

So I thought to myself WTF should I let this guy make profit with that attitude, I rather let someone else earn it, so i end up going to BW and bought it for RM900. That price is including of good/frenly service, tire balancing all 4 piece, new wheel nuts, air valve, and best of all FREE alignment. As a consumer, I think we need to buy with what’s worth buying and complete with good business ethics, that is what sin kwong don’t have. What i’m telling is based on my personal experience that time (it’s not a make-up story for destroy their reputation). Maybe if some of you out there knows the boss, he might treat you like a king… just for sharing[/quote]

Yeah… really hate those sellers with their bad attitude toward customers. BW, do you mean “B W Tyre Auto”? and RM900 for Rims only right ? :roll:

Yeah I meant big wheel… RM900 for the rims including balancing 4 tyres, wheel nuts, air valves, and alignment. Tyre u can choose to let them package for u, or u bring ur own tyres and let them install.

Anyone can comment on Greatwall Tyre shop at Piasau?? TQ

sing kwong alwys provide yokohama tyre if u buy rim at there … big wheel = $$$ … last time i ask adjstable at big wheel rm1800 that mybe exclude installed charges …