[WTA] Skim Rumah Pertamaku

Hi All,

I need your all opinion/guide/experienced if intend to use this scheme to buy first house. Actually i’m planning to buy a house at Miri using this scheme. Please help me :smiley:

am i in the wrong section???

Better you consult banks with regards to this :slight_smile:

[quote=“xero7”]Hi All,

I need your all opinion/guide/experienced if intend to use this scheme to buy first house. Actually i’m planning to buy a house at Miri using this scheme. Please help me :D[/quote]

Hello pal, contact me at 010-595 7777 and i have houses to intro for you PLUS you can get the house for sure under this scheme. :smiley:

yes eugene, will consult with the banks later, just want get some info from anyone who experienced using or apply this scheme…

[quote=“I.D”][quote=“xero7”]Hi All,

I need your all opinion/guide/experienced if intend to use this scheme to buy first house. Actually i’m planning to buy a house at Miri using this scheme. Please help me :D[/quote]

Hello pal, contact me at 010-595 7777 and i have houses to intro for you PLUS you can get the house for sure under this scheme. :D[/quote]

ok pal, later i’ll call you…btw location of the house you want to intro is where?..mind to tell :slight_smile:

yes eugene, will consult with the banks later, just want get some info from anyone who experienced using or apply this scheme…

[quote=“I.D”][quote=“xero7”]Hi All,

Hello pal, contact me at 010-595 7777 and i have houses to intro for you PLUS you can get the house for sure under this scheme. :D[/quote]

ok pal, later i’ll call you…btw location of the house you want to intro is where?..mind to tell :)[/quote]

Location should be at YOUR CHOICE and price range i will follow the scheme’s criteria. Just contact me and you will know. BTW, i worked as mortgage loan officer previously, just for your info. Haha.