[WTA]Latest streamyx package?

until they change the copper wire we’ll still get the same result even if we upgrade.
fibre optics bila mau sampaiiii???

sampai 2020 baru mahu pasang…this is malaysian ways of catching technology ma…TM, ASTRO…and etc…untung first, yang lain kira kemudian…

No more 2020 liao…it’s the lame 1Malaysia now…till 2020 will Sarawak’s road better?NO! Will Malaysia be in an advance technology era? I DONT THINK SO! So why not now? It’s that the 1Malaysia concept always say Performance NOW?? so give me the DAMN PERFORMANCE NOW!!! :evil: Malaysia government always cakap kosong one…Hate it :evil: :evil: :evil:

yo any 1 providing service to check wat line we are currently using for our house internet?

I’m on 512Kbps and using Download Accelerator Plus, the estimated download speed should be 50-60KBps.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/2420/downloadspeedz.jpg

512Kb package = average download speed you will see is 50-60KB/s
1Mb package = 100-120KB/s
2Mb package = No idea but technically it should be between 200-240KB/s

streamyx always cut off when i am downloading…a file just 64mb but haven 8mb already cut off…have to restart my modem few time to get going…

[quote=“whatman”]I’m on 512Kbps and using Download Accelerator Plus, the estimated download speed should be 50-60KBps.

2Mb package = No idea but technically it should be between 200-240KB/s[/quote]
Well…that’s a download accelerator whatman…exactly what i’m using now…If you’re sick of slow downloading, can use this program. Surely can boost up your download.Recommended. I’m using 1MB package. When download something, the speed always goes up to 130-200KBps :mrgreen:

update for free? techkie are u sure?

[quote=“markko234”][quote=“whatman”]I’m on 512Kbps and using Download Accelerator Plus, the estimated download speed should be 50-60KBps.

Well…that’s a download accelerator whatman…exactly what i’m using now…If you’re sick of slow downloading, can use this program. Surely can boost up your download.Recommended. I’m using 1MB package. When download something, the speed always goes up to 130-200KBps :mrgreen:[/quote]

Using DAP (Download Accelerator Plus, not Democratic Action Party), its one way to tell you are getting the speed you paid for. I always use it for downloading stuff.

but those 1mb line/2mb line stated aint the download speed rite?
imposible ure downloading something at 1000kbps lols

[quote=“lace”]but those 1mb line/2mb line stated aint the download speed rite?
imposible ure downloading something at 1000kbps lols[/quote]

Not clear what you are trying to say here.

1mb line doesnt mean u can u got 1mb download speed

I don’t expect user to get 1Mbit at all time but they will at least able to get 1Mbit.

That’s quite bad! Sigh, streamyx should really upgrade themselves. Singapore has speeds up to 100mbps now.

yes Loong got my meaning

i wan to check my current subscribed package hwo?

What!? So your saying we must pay extra more, to get what we actually paid for in the first place? Bullocks to TM.

[quote=“lace”]but those 1mb line/2mb line stated aint the download speed rite?
imposible ure downloading something at 1000kbps lols[/quote]

Used to use cable internet at my last place, on a 30mbps plan. Was getting crazy speeds, around 25mbps during peak hours, and can sometimes get up to 35mbps at night. latency was only around 4ms. The highest speed I’ve seen, was when I was downloading CSS off steam, around 32 - 3.5 mb/s. If I can remember, the file was around 4 gigs, which took me less than half an hour to finish. Moved to a new place now, can’t get cable :frowning: on a supposedly 24mbps plan, but because I live far from the adsl exchange, only getting speeds up to 11mbps.

The speeds that are stated on your broadband plans are always in either kilobits per second (kbps), or megabits per second (mbps). The speeds displayed when you’re downloading is in either kilobytes per second or megabytes per second.

1 megabyte = 8 megabits.

So in order to download 1 megabyte per second (which means you will finish a 100mb file in 100 seconds), you’re internet must be operating at at least 8mbps.

amazing man! but i dun think i can achieve tat speed at my house in miri.

Not only your house…ALL PEOPLE’S house in Miri la :wink: