[WTA]Latest streamyx package?

Consider my house is getting a second Screamyx line.I need to know:

1. What is the maximum Screamyx speed one can get at a normal residential home?
  2. What is the subscription price for 1MB? 2MB? 4MB?
  3. Does the subscription price mentioned includes telephone line rental?
  4. Cost to install a second telephone line?

:mrgreen:

1. Depends on which area you are in
  2. Combo 1MB is RM110, 2MB is RM140, 4MB is RM160
  3. Yes, with free Wireless Modem also
  4. Deposit and RM50 for installation

wow… Dono tat streamyx so expensive… I at sg now… Using 8mb onli sgd 57 per month = rm130.

[quote=“bulat”]1. Depends on which area you are in
2. Combo 1MB is RM110, 2MB is RM140, 4MB is RM160
3. Yes, with free Wireless Modem also
4. Deposit and RM50 for installation[/quote]

That’s strange. On Screamyx website 2MB is RM188.

http://www.streamyx.com.my/get_streamyx … e_standard

wah 4mg line so exp
but then bulat thanx for ur info

if 1 phone line im using 1mb then apply another 2 mb =3mb?
heheh

internet now so slow…use how many mb also same eh… except in city like japan, US and Europe where the internet speed is very fast…

agreed heheh

no use go to big mb if the TM still will limit ur download speed…so if u are not a torrent or p2p downloader …then go for a 1 mb or 512kb…

Can you self register the new Screamyx line? I don’t see the option to register yourself.

i wanna ask… can i just change my previous package which is 1mb to the new 1mb package…
Its cheaper thou lar!!! :twisted:

Here is a funny thing.

I went to TM Point, asked them if they could give me 2MB, and they said cannot. They could only provide 1MB. They did not even ask where I live so I doubt it has to do with location.

What is going on here?

I’d be nice if Streamy could at least provide something near to the 1Mb that we’re paying for. Getting less than 500Kb normally.

ermm…my home is in pujut 7, i want to know that the line of streamyx in pujut 7 ok ma ?? why so easy get disconnected…complain also no use, changed a new modem also same…

get vpn

Feel free to contact me if you wish to upgrade your streamyx speed in the near future for free!! SSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

i hoping that streamyx can be cheap and let all family to afford using it…rural area should be consider too…

i hope my place got got the fastest line hehehe

God I hope TM can give me what i paid for 1MB…so damn slow and always like DC’ed itself :evil: 1MB package seems like RM66 one :shock: :evil: :evil: :expressionless: :mrgreen:

tat is wat we call TM ma
haha
STreaMyx~!