[WTA] kindergarten

School season is coming. I decide to sent my 3-year-old son to full daycare or kindergarten or playschool. Preferably piasau-pujut-krokop-permyjaya-town centre area.

He is my first kid. So I dont have much info about kindergarten or playschool as myself never had any chance to go.

Please share with me some info like location, sent-pick up time, activities and rate.

Thanks in advance

:!:

pay them a visit then your will know them better.

Would like to do some research before visit them. :slight_smile:

face to face is the best. you can see what the fees, the condition of schools etc. compare them you will know which 1 is your choice.

have any idea whicch kindergarten should be in my list?

Your first criteria would be the legal status of the play school, they are limited licensed/registered play schools in Miri and these play schools are booked solid owing to their registered status, un-licensed ones plenty almost every housing estate has at least one. Choose wisely, you want the best for your first born :wink:

[quote=“sagaraptor”]School season is coming. I decide to sent my 3-year-old son to full daycare or kindergarten or playschool. Preferably piasau-pujut-krokop-permyjaya-town centre area.

He is my first kid. So I dont have much info about kindergarten or playschool as myself never had any chance to go.

Please share with me some info like location, sent-pick up time, activities and rate.

Thanks in advance[/quote]

Bro,

You may try Tadika Manjaku…just beside Dewan Dato Permaisuri in Desa Pujut. I sent my daughter there since she 1 1/2 years old. The owner/principal stay full time at the nursery and she can monitor all the children & teachers. So far I’m quite happy with the service provided.They use English/Chinese and a little bit Malay language. Full day care around RM350/month. You may call the principal herself or just drop by…Tel No: 085-622348…Good Luck

Regards

Thanks BSB, :slight_smile: