{WTA} Husky/Papillon

Hi guys,

Can i know where to find pure breed husky or papillon in malaysia?
I asked all miri pet shops but none of them import papillon… :frowning:

pls reply if u know where to get it…thx :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OMG y no ppl reply my post?!?! =.=

buddy, u ask the question at the wrong time (so late u post), wrong day (almost weekend)
u should post it on a week day. ppl normally free during office hours…weekend for jalan2 & shopping with family…haha
next time, pandai la sikit

=.=!!!

bump

Do you seriously want to import a husky? They are bred for the cold with thick insulation. They will be very uncomfortable in the tropics unless you can get a climate controlld kennel. on top of this they are very active work dogs and need an like minded owner. a short walk could cause heat stroke.

Papillions is a safer bet.

Either way, be prepared for lots of hair care. cold climate dogs will shed like crazy in warm, papillion is a long-hair. And, be prepared to pay mucho deniro as they are not common breeds in malaysia. Their care and upkeep will also be heavy for the same reasons.

[quote=“pmartyr”]Do you seriously want to import a husky? They are bred for the cold with thick insulation. They will be very uncomfortable in the tropics unless you can get a climate controlld kennel. on top of this they are very active work dogs and need an like minded owner. a short walk could cause heat stroke.

Papillions is a safer bet.

Either way, be prepared for lots of hair care. cold climate dogs will shed like crazy in warm, papillion is a long-hair. And, be prepared to pay mucho deniro as they are not common breeds in malaysia. Their care and upkeep will also be heavy for the same reasons.[/quote]

According to Google, Husky’s hair can keep warm from cold and insulate from heat to keep them cool…
They’re very adaptable to their environment.

the insulate from heat bit refers to summer time in the upper latitudes and summers in alaska are short and in the mid-20s Celcius…not full all-out tropics.