[WTA] House for Rent in BINTULU

I’m moving to Bintulu this month & looking for house or apartment for rent to be rent by Mac 2012. My budget is around RM600-800 per month. It’s very hard to find house for rent in Bintulu, that’s why I’m using this forum to look for one. Hopefully can get few offer or info in MC.Net.

Cheers!

want to buy a house in bintulu also nearly “vomit blood”, what more to say finding house for rent. yes, that’s the fact in bintulu now.

good luck in looking bro.:slight_smile:

bump

bump

so u already in bintulu?

not yet…i’m still in miri, going there next week…so i need the house by Feb…do you know any house to be rent out there?

bump

bump

Have you check on mudah? Think I saw an ad of rm700 house in Bintulu there just now, if I’m not mistaken. Good luck!

check already…now waiting for the reply from the advertiser…thx man! :smiley:

where are u gonna work? i’ve been staying in bintulu for 3 years if you need any info. i think that RM700 is at sg plan which is quite a distance from the town.

not yet…i’m still in miri, going there next week…so i need the house by Feb…do you know any house to be rent out there?[/quote]
budget, location ?

i’ll be working @ LNG soon…I prefer to rent at RPR Kidurong area since that area easy to access (in my opinion)…do you know any house to be rent there? thx.

[quote=“rabbit75”]
budget, location ?[/quote]

my budget is around RM600-800 per month, i prefer @ RPR kidurong area or at near to Medan Jaya area…i plan to rent for 1 year 1st since i plan to buy house later…if the price for fully or partial furnished comes around RM600-800 then i’ll take it…btw, do you know any house to be rent? thx.

[quote=“antujelu”][quote=“rabbit75”]
budget, location ?[/quote]

my budget is around RM600-800 per month, i prefer @ RPR kidurong area or at near to Medan Jaya area…i plan to rent for 1 year 1st since i plan to buy house later…if the price for fully or partial furnished comes around RM600-800 then i’ll take it…btw, do you know any house to be rent? thx.[/quote]
Rm 600-800 tak mungkin bro . as you can see at mudah lebih 1K for sg plan rumah. check your pm.

[quote=“rabbit75”]
Rm 600-800 tak mungkin bro . as you can see at mudah lebih 1K for sg plan rumah. check your pm.[/quote]

as far as i know, some of my colleague can get that kind of price for house rent. they said need to contact directly with the house owner if want to get cheaper…the 1k per month is mostly tru agent/broker…

erm, rm600-rm800 a year ago maybe can get. now very difficult bro. everything has gone up eversince many projects coming in to Btu. even single storey pun rm1000+. faced this difficulty myself. luckily managed to get a house owned by a Shell staff. Runding2 dpt la rm1K for full furnish (D/S hse). this one is direct to owner la. or, maybe you can go for room renting first? since you said you wanna buy a house.

lucky for you can get that price for D/S house…i want to rent 1 house since i’m moving with my family…if i can get fully furnished house with RM1k, i’ll consider it too…do you still rent the house until now?

ya, still renting the house. i got another year and a half to go. i’ll try to ask around and inform you if any news ya.

ok thanks…really appreciated it :smiley: