WTA> AMD Processor

guys … i decide to get amd desktop but not really sure whether it is right choice or not… the processor i want to get is amd athlonx2 5000+… can it easily overheated in stock cooler and non-aircond environment while playing some games?? i really want to get intel desktop but the problem is the intel mobo intergrated VGA is lousy for medium game… no money to get dedicated graphic card so dont ask me to get 1…

what’s your budget? get the phenom2 x3. value for money.

around RM200~250 for processor price…

what is your budget for the whole pc?

below RM1k and guys i asking about amd processor not budget actually… i just want to know whether athlonx2 5000+ easily overheated on stock cooler and in non-aircond environment or not…

mind if i ask why choose amd over intel?

I don’t think it will get overheated with the stock cooler, but there are always exception cases. Sometimes bad sensors will also show incorrect temperature readings. Like mine, I have an intel E8400, which will reach 80’C under load (no overclocking) while the others only reach around 60 for max.

sure…

sure…[/quote]

and your answer is?..

get amd athlon x2 7750 or 7850 la… value for money, not very expensive. should be below rm300.

just make sure you got air blowing in and exhaust it out from the back, then wont overheat liao…

that processor memang overheat.

Phenom II for 45nm very cool. but sounds like you need to change your mobo, ram and processor

AMD got its good la…not to say intel always win

lol… amd is economic and quite good lar… using normal phenom 9550… not bad…

its good for its fast in the meanwhile its also hot but due to the proefficientcy of the cooling system today i think the heat prob is not a big deal.
so choose according budget and ur own perception.