WTA > Advance Photoshop Training

Hey guys i was wondering if anyone know where i can learn very advanced photoshop techniques. I’m willing to pay. I’m very good in photoshop but I’m seeking to go to Master type Grade. I plan to be a graphics designer and i’ve been using photoshop since Photoshop 7 till Photoshop CS3.

Also interested in Adobe Dreamweaver
Adobe Lightroom
Fireworks ( Vectors, Logo etc )
Animation
3D Design
CG-ing (Digital Coloring, Manga Arts…etc )
Web Design
Coral Painter

Also if anyone is interested in following me IF there is a person offering such a course then your welcomed.

Thanks.

U can try contact Riam Tech… they are now giving nultimedia programmes… Adobe programs including Illustrator and photoshop are included.

I’m looking for other options. Got any other suggestions?

where can I buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 in Miri…??
Prefer Original…

You should order online if you are looking for original copy. But as for Pirated CS3s…Easy.

urs is pirated or not…???
if pirated where to buy…??

[quote=“comradezero”]Hey guys i was wondering if anyone know where i can learn very advanced photoshop techniques. I’m willing to pay. I’m very good in photoshop but I’m seeking to go to Master type Grade. I plan to be a graphics designer and i’ve been using photoshop since Photoshop 7 till Photoshop CS3.

Also interested in Adobe Dreamweaver
Adobe Lightroom
Fireworks ( Vectors, Logo etc )
Animation
3D Design
CG-ing (Digital Coloring, Manga Arts…etc )
Web Design
Coral Painter

Also if anyone is interested in following me IF there is a person offering such a course then your welcomed.

Thanks.[/quote]

I’m interested. Count me in. Thanks.

i’ll try to get more info from riam tech bout the multimedia courses… If not u can try contact FutureKids… they giving the same package also…

Miri dont sell pirated CDs already? cs3 so easy to get.

[quote=“bunyimanok”]where can I buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 in Miri…??
Prefer Original…[/quote]
You are using Adobe photoshop CS3 for Windows or Mac? If for Mac, got to Apple shop :wink:

[quote=“anonlife”][quote=“bunyimanok”]where can I buy Adobe Photoshop CS3 in Miri…??
Prefer Original…[/quote]
You are using Adobe photoshop CS3 for Windows or Mac? If for Mac, got to Apple shop :wink:[/quote]
i haven’t bought it yet…
I’m using Windows…
Where can i buy it in Miri…??

I downloaded mine :)(Torrents).
If you guys got any info inform me cause i really want to learn.

learn as in from start?, if you are career based, then go for the course, if just for hobby (like me) i say explore the program yourself. Much more fun and its FOC.
learn from tutorials on the net. i created some basic tuts for Photoshop too, try it if you like it.
Nebula Clouds - Effects

Identity 2 Type - Text Effect

Sparklies And Colours - Effects

Path the Tempo Way - Basic

Well its my hobby and soon to be Career Based. I plan to be a Graphics Designer.

future kids…That one teach us basic one rit??

I also want to be game designer…or graphic designer…since I love to draw…and often use photoshop :slight_smile:
but…got teach how to create 3D one??
i dunno riam tech got or not…so i mind to ask

Download the trial version and then please read this

noisrev dekcarc eht htiw exe.pohsotohp eht ecalper dna etis tnerrot no kcarc eht dnif

Hint

apple = elppa

HEY… r u guys willing to teach me photoshop?

for 3D rendering you need Autodesk software,

for static 3D rendring use Autodesk AutoCAD

for movement use Autodesk 3Dmax

for advance graphics use Autodesk Maya

mmx2… i can teach photoshop, but i am not in miri, haha,
you can view my galeria for artworks and tutorials

click the link below:
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/temporary40/galeriatempocopy.jpg