[WTA] Best tinting service in MiRi (BAD EXPERIENCE BEFORE)

i’ve experience such a bad time around suncity car modified service centre. (not mentioning name)
my 4 sidescreen got scratched during their tinting & paper are not cutting equally.
windscreen with tinted got a hole, but they din’t replace a new piece instead of sambung it.
some of them are easy to remove after 5days of tinting.
i’m totally dissapointed…
now i’m finding a cheap & provide good service in miri.
please share some of your knowledge where tinting in miri is the best.

Suncity only got 2 tinting shop at the moment.
PM me if you wanna know which seriously damage my screen.

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=19580

seems reasonable to me. the owner is also one of the mods of MC.net, so i guess shouldnt be a problem? hmm…

Find Bulat… Behind Acer Highpoint…

Acer Highpoint at where? hilltop there? i’m totally upset with the tinting service nearby suncity.
the tint now is tanggal there =.="""

i use tint shop… there service is good and i guess its value for money there…

Try kereta mewah…The tinted shop inside the Kereta Mewah sales and service centre.

Saberkas Center.

I’ve mine done there…so far everthing good and the service is excellent.

It depend on what grade and quality of tint film we want.

[quote=“Quota”]i’ve experience such a bad time around suncity car modified service centre. (not mentioning name)
my 4 sidescreen got scratched during their tinting & paper are not cutting equally.
windscreen with tinted got a hole, but they din’t replace a new piece instead of sambung it.
some of them are easy to remove after 5days of tinting.
i’m totally dissapointed…
now i’m finding a cheap & provide good service in miri.
please share some of your knowledge where tinting in miri is the best.[/quote]

how much $$ u pay?

U can try at DREAM CAR ACCESSORIES which is near to Dai Lieng Machinery (Piasau Industrial). Pls contact 016 395 9994 (HUI) 016 854 1995 (PING) for further inquiry.

[quote=“permyjaya”]Try kereta mewah…The tinted shop inside the Kereta Mewah sales and service centre.

Saberkas Center.

I’ve mine done there…so far everthing good and the service is excellent.[/quote]

i know their service is good , tinting in aircond room but price are out of my budget =.="

tun sen is da best…

GTSW20: yes it’s depend on my i wanted to tint… i only tint black color tint film…

dennos: i pay of RM100 for 6 side screen n 1 rear windscreen. & 8 inches front film, it’s exp as my friend told me.

Gal ^_^: may i know issit reliable? coz i scare same incident happen again =.="

I paid rm800 for Solar Guard, very satisfied!!

u get what u pay for…

another one rm1800 for Huber Optic!! very very satisfied!!

i paid 70 bucks for 100% full window…

cacatkia: may i know where u tinted your car? do they scratch any part of your window?

it’s not scratch…it’s cleaning the old glue…

VSL: it’s scratched , u can directly see with your eyes the line is about 12cm++

no scratch… last time i tinted at Sobo Audio Accessories but too bad already closed. You can try go Tun Sen near imperial or Parkson there. Actually you can go ask for price in every accessories shop if you scared pricy or what… If you go Dream Accessories, make sure you go find Ping because he’s the one tinted my car that time. Good workmanship and my tint lasted till now too…keke