[WTA] Any Panasonic service center in Miri?

Five months ago, my 1 years + 6 months refrigerator broke down. My parent called the so called ‘official technician’ to service it.

The technician mentioned something about the refrigerator’s circuit board would need to be replaced and the component will need to be ordered.

Since it has been so long and the technician keeps saying board component hasn’t arrive/no spart part/hasn’t order/component too new/ etc standard excuse,
I decided enough is enough. :evil:

Anyone know if there are other official Panasonic Service Center or appointed agents in Miri that can help fixing the refrigerator?

Try to look into the official website. If not mistaken, there is only one agent in miri. The shop is in ctr point.

At ctr point? I think that might be the same ‘official technician’ that is currently dealing with my issue. But I have to declare that I am not certain about this.

No other option?

Anyone bought Panasonic 1.5HP ECONAVI Inverter Deluxe Air Conditioner CS-S13PKH (CU-S13PKH)? How is the performance?

Wow, only 1 year ++ already got problem. The one at Ctr Point 1 is Sykt Heng Thai (if not mistaken); maybe you can try another dealer i.e. Concorde Enterprise, the shop with big Panasonic signboard facing the traffic light near RHB and Sin Liang.

Maybe another independent company, Kian Nam Electical co. at the “old man street” (Mee Hua Shoe) behind RHB town. They got repair various brands of electrical goods.