Wow

Anyone playing war of warcraft? may be we can team up together. :smiley:

too bad i quit it few month back… no money play liau… haha…

me too,already quit dota liao…go cyber cafe find,sure got whole bunch…

I play World of Warcraft ^^ i’m an expirienced Warrior player . Been playing in Achimonde for abt 4 yrs ^^ want to make a Team for the Tournament izzit?

too bad, i not in achimonde server, i am a paladin player just play for about 6 month.

I play in Jubeithos but quit a while ago to take a rest la. That game is too addictive and time consuming.

i think people will play diablo more next,dota age is passing by…diablo might take over dota… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Woot. Welcome in DIABLO III!!! And before that dont forget Starcraft II also!

Omg, I really just love Blizzard Entertainment so much. They truly make the best of best games in the world.

[quote=“First”]Woot. Welcome in DIABLO III!!! And before that dont forget Starcraft II also!

Omg, I really just love Blizzard Entertainment so much. They truly make the best of best games in the world.[/quote]
yeah,i agreed too…blizzard game is high in quality,play for many years also wouldnt get boring… :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

owh my…my laugong can stand all nite without sleeping palying dis game… :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

i can’t wait to play diablo 3, but have to wait for 2 more yrs

owh my…my laugong can stand all nite without sleeping palying dis game… :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]
why you didnt team up with him,you stunt a hero…he continue to attack…geng on week heroes… :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

is there a private server for WOW??

aduh… u guys really got me here… i tot is the Wow ( :shock: )…

please rename it to War of Worldcraft la… :lol:

can anyone of you play some thing else just the computer games. :slight_smile:

there is and the best thing is its in malaysia!! you dont suffer the latecy in Retail but there is a lot of bugs lolz :slight_smile:

http://www.wodnetserver.com

anyone play wow in Khaz’goroth server. may be we will team up for dungeon run.

I play in Dreadmaul, we are a full on raiding guild. currently farming end game content waiting for the next content patch. but Jubeithos has a ton of Mirians, its just tooo crowded at times

owh my…my laugong can stand all nite without sleeping palying dis game… :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

kaz…if your laugong can stand whole nite long…then you should help make him soft mah… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: so long no c u guys liaw la… 8)

which WoW are you guys playing on? US WoW? EU WoW? or is there a M’sian WoW or South East Asian WoW around? sorry…been out of it for a while