Would you turn down an 8k job?

Guys, does RM 8000 seem small>?
would you turn down that?

[quote=“syringe”]Guys, does RM 8000 seem small>?
would you turn down that?[/quote]

If RM8000 offer for giving bath to all crocodiles at Miri Crocodile Farm…
Would you turn down the offer?

yes if i get offered another 10k job

Depends on what job you are refering to…

a beautiful prostitute can post back rm80k every month to her parents in fu-chow.
a cleaner in my office makes rm800 every month.

if a rich beautiful ■■■■■ wants me to be her excort rm8k/month, deal.
if a rich old lady wants me, i will ask for rm80,000/month.

work away from family
included food, accommodation and air tickets to Europe

[quote=“k-ray”]a beautiful prostitute can post back rm80k every month to her parents in fu-chow.

if a rich beautiful b*tch wants me to be her excort rm8k/month, deal.
if a rich old lady wants me, i will ask for rm80,000/month.[/quote]

the rich old lady wants Rm 20 worth only
how?

it doesnt sound small to me if i just started working.i can pay my bills,food,daily needs even pay my mom and dad.and the rest we can save it.

[quote=“syringe”][quote=“k-ray”]a beautiful prostitute can post back rm80k every month to her parents in fu-chow.

if a rich beautiful b*tch wants me to be her excort rm8k/month, deal.
if a rich old lady wants me, i will ask for rm80,000/month.[/quote]

the rich old lady wants Rm 20 worth only
how?[/quote]

then i recommend you take that.

i will continue searching for a rich beautiful lonely woman who offers 8k/month :mrgreen:

dude what i am trying to say is that it is nothing different than the old saying " what you get is what you give".

sapu lantai has its price. who would do it if the salary is only rm150? but who would resist if it is rm3000?

i will never turn down an 8k offer if i only need to prepare invoice, do photo copy and make coffee. but if someone offers the same money for me to train a team of 12-year-old to shoot, make bombs and stab cows until they turn 18 ready to terrorise a city, i will think twice.

back to your case. you will need to stay away from family for 8k. remember you have free food, free accomodation, free transport, and the chance to see the world. what the ■■■■… you still want to think twice and get feedback from us?

cos this topic is started by a troll :mrgreen:

rofl
vertig ahahaa

My senior was offered a job with 8k salary…he turned it down cos he don’t like the company’s system. Different ppl have different principal in life.

i heard working overseas you need to pay your taxes but cannot get epf. True ka?

there are tax free country as well :mrgreen:

what is epf? the G rips off 11% of your salary and 12% from your company every month and returns that sum of money + 3% interest to you when you get old.

you will be taxed when you work in countries like taiwan, japan and korea (others not so sure). but the salary you will likely get normally reach 3~4 times of what you can get in KL.

the result from this simple calculation is – oversea is always better.

overseas income is not taxed

work away from family
included food, accommodation and air tickets to Europe[/quote]

First of all, why is the topic in Money section?

Ok back to your question, if you are a fresh graduate with no experience, RM8k per months will be a good start for you. I would suggest you to think twice because RM8k converted to Euro…will be difficult to survive if you go happy in Europe.

If you want to discuss further and see if it is worth or not, then please provide more information.

i not sure whether u are referring your RM8k after u convert to Europe money or u have an offer RM8k in msia…well…if u got a job at msia 8k per month…this is already good enough since accommodation and food are parts from family.If u are finding a greater experience or love to work in Europe …then go for Europe…your career will be much better if u work in oversea…

[quote=“k-ray”]dude what i am trying to say is that it is nothing different than the old saying " what you get is what you give".

sapu lantai has its price. who would do it if the salary is only rm150? but who would resist if it is rm3000?

i will never turn down an 8k offer if i only need to prepare invoice, do photo copy and make coffee. but if someone offers the same money for me to train a team of 12-year-old to shoot, make bombs and stab cows until they turn 18 ready to terrorise a city, i will think twice.

back to your case. you will need to stay away from family for 8k. remember you have free food, free accomodation, free transport, and the chance to see the world. what the f*ck… you still want to think twice and get feedback from us?[/quote]

well agree :slight_smile: totally agree wt u my friend, even now i had earn good income online, but still feel RM8k if can earn then y not ?? haha :slight_smile: