Would you rather live your life rich or poor?

If you choose rich, then you’re snobby, no one likes you, you’re greedy, only care for yourself and not any one else, no one care for you, not even your friends and families. If poor, your friends and families are there for you, they care for you, people like you, you live a happy life. I would choose being poor because if you’re rich, people will want to take that wealth away from you.

Your turn, GO! =)

I like the rich one. So i can get gaget and stuff. but not showing off and mostly friend nowadays are leechers so having no friend, i can live with that. So Dark is the world and never the brightest one. People keep showing the sad life of rich people but they never seem to show the other side one. I wonder why?
If you take poor people it is the same way. They show how happy they are but not how sad and trouble they are like a poor family father is a drunk and a gambler. Take that in to account. Stories of the rich and poor are common and people assume measure happiness always by their wealth. I got 2 friend that are rich and they never have this type of behaviour. 1 of my friend is snobbish in behaviour but then again went to help out the red cresent and needy people yet stories of herself is bad but then again it is the poor people who tell bad stuff about her due to jealous of her rich.
So to you TS, if you never seen and been with the life of a rich people dont say ■■■■ stuff. In this world, they are the bad rich and the bad poor.
Ill put it this way, Rich Good life.
This is unreasonable to assume rich are bad and poor are good.

What an ignorant piece of crap. How bout those poor people who commit crime, murder, etc? How bout those rich people who are charitable and respectable (ie bill gates)? Don’t judge people by their wealth. Some rich people are snobbish because they have the money to be snobbish. As if all those poor people won’t act like snobs when they become rich.

I would choose the rich’s man life…but the money will be earned by myself, each and every cent

not all rich people are snobby, disliked by all, greedy, selfish, uncared for and by all, or abandoned by friends or families, and no, not all poor people are happy or cared by everyone.

in today’s world, $ can buy even health; the best water filter system, the best vitamins and minerals, the best healthcare, the best personal nurses tending u 24/7, away from the stress of everyday works, the best fitness equipments, the best surgeons & doctors in europe/n.america, the best vacation just to make u happy, the best living environment, the best healthy food, the best cooking utensils, the highly expensive ultra-healthy olive oil to replace those normal cooking oil we use, the best air ventilation system, the best and most comfortable bed, need i say more?

$ can buy friends; just take whole loads of people to some restaurant and pay for it, there u go, tons of new friends, put in $ when someone needs help, another friend, buy someone something good, more friends, setup a bar n allow all to drink freely, friends, friends, friends.

worry people rob u? no problem, hire some karate/taekwondo/kung-fu masters as bodyguards. still worry? bribe the government to station a lorry of police & armies to protect u.

u think friends and families will be there for u when ur poor??? better pray they don’t look down and stay away from u.

hmm yeah but would those people still be friends if the guy buying them all meals and drink etc was poor all of a sudden

he makes a comparison between rich & poor life, and my example is based on ‘living rich life permanently’ and ‘never go into poor life’, just to be relevant. based on the nature of question, it doesn’t take into account of any consequences

being born rich and being rich of own hardwork+smart spending are two different kind of things.

rich better…i get nothing when become poor…:frowning:
just need some money to get what i want

[quote=“seven7”]If you choose rich, then you’re snobby, no one likes you, you’re greedy, only care for yourself and not any one else, no one care for you, not even your friends and families. If poor, your friends and families are there for you, they care for you, people like you, you live a happy life. I would choose being poor because if you’re rich, people will want to take that wealth away from you.

Your turn, GO! =)[/quote]

If this is how you generalize people you really have a terrible sense of judgment for stereotyping people.

Pathetic attempt at asking opinion.

I’m not surprised when I see this kind of nonsense threads appearing each day at MCN. This seems to be the trend recently. But what makes me really surprised was that people who I think are quite intellectual and educated like mevotex and geekguy even bother to post reply to this thread…why would you even bother…because I dont…

p/s: Do not answer anyone stupid according to his foolishness, that you yourself also may not become equal to him. (Proverbs 26:4)

[quote=“KingK0ng”]I’m not surprised when I see this kind of nonsense threads appearing each day at MCN. This seems to be the trend recently. But what makes me really surprised was that people who I think are quite intellectual and educated like mevotex and geekguy even bother to post reply to this thread…why would you even bother…because I dont…

p/s: Do not answer anyone stupid according to his foolishness, that you yourself also may not become equal to him. (Proverbs 26:4)[/quote]

The reason is to knock some sense in him and if moderator see enough nonsense coming from this fellow they’ll just simply ban him.

p/s: Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

…wow…guess i better continue read bible :slight_smile:

u christian KingK0ng san…??

[quote=“KingK0ng”]I’m not surprised when I see this kind of nonsense threads appearing each day at MCN. This seems to be the trend recently. But what makes me really surprised was that people who I think are quite intellectual and educated like mevotex and geekguy even bother to post reply to this thread…why would you even bother…because I dont…

p/s: Do not answer anyone stupid according to his foolishness, that you yourself also may not become equal to him. (Proverbs 26:4)[/quote]

Lol, similar to a saying I used to hear, “Do not arque with a fool because he might be doing the same thing” :lol: