World AE86 Day , Miri AE86 Gathering 6.8.10?

Let me briefly introduce myself, Im a 28 yrs old born in kuching , grow/ live in Miri, alwasy travel around Sibu, Batam, Singapore, Thailand…and current at Sabah guy who is one of the AE86 enthusiast that drive my AE86 long kai, limteh, going side way, pusing roundabout, go ming cafe…

Okay enough about myself, lets go back to the topic, Id like to suggest to have a Miri AE86’s car owner gathering on 6.August.2010. Why 6.8.2010? Because its a offical WORLD AE86 DAY. The purpose of this gathering is to gather as many AE86 in Miri as possible to show our love toward Hachiroku and also i’d like to see how big the Hachiroku Community in Miri. All AE86 no matter what model its, Sprinter trueno GT-Apex, Spinter Trueno GTS, Corrola Levin, in Hatch or Coupe… are welcome. If possible, do inform your friends that drive an AE86 to join too. During the gathering, you can show off your customizations that you have done to your car. This gathering will only happens if there are more than 1 people participate.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lol… sound like i read that in some whr before… sorry for the copy right… :oops:

hmmm… but i dont think miri have much AE86…so far i saw 2 or 3 only…

good topic, i will post it in my FB

I suggest nia harr… not leader… hehe so dun expecting me to do something, cos i not around :lol: :lol:

Aiiik…was thinking you are the chairman de… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

saw white color AE86 coupe n another 1 is liftback black color. and the other JY’s makes it 3. maybe u guys spotted AE70 with 86 facelift somewhere in miri but im not revealing the owner. this AE76 can be considered brother of AE86 mah. :smiley: btw this car still alive ka??

walau eh bro, ur topic sounds like veryx100 000 000 000 OBVIOUSLY COPY from my topic n change some of the words inside only…==lll I need to charge u for COPYRIGHT… ><
jus kidding bro, but AE86 is a very cool ride, I like to watch it go sideway all the time. If i got an AE86, I will make it exactly the same like the tofu car in the Initial-D movie… hope ur meet will happen…

the white one is AE85 Trueno SR-5 , 1.5 auto . too bad, sold to kch liaw. no idea about the black AE86 n rojak KE70… :mrgreen: …

[quote=“roughn3ck”]
Aiiik…was thinking you are the chairman de… :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]
JDM_addict…

i mouth talk, LP ‘song’ only … haha

[quote=“JYhachiroku”]
the white one is AE85 Trueno SR-5 , 1.5 auto . too bad, sold to kch liaw. no idea about the black AE86 n rojak KE70… :mrgreen: … [/quote]

1.5 auto? powered by 5K?

btw about the rojak kangkung, it’s AE70 2dr bro. i was with him when he purchased that car. last time saw that car in golden color with 86 facelift. btw he’s ur close motorsport-mate. :mrgreen:

if miri dun have many ae86
why not all toyota?
we have 4age gathering last time(n 1 3s)
cos i tink we have many now
ppl play oldskul toyota,ppl play 4ag,ppl play 2zz celica,caldina

or invite from brunei kah…

but i dunno how to gather all… lol

[quote=“VeilSupra”][quote=“JYhachiroku”]
the white one is AE85 Trueno SR-5 , 1.5 auto . too bad, sold to kch liaw. no idea about the black AE86 n rojak KE70… :mrgreen: … [/quote]

1.5 auto? powered by 5K?

btw about the rojak kangkung, it’s AE70 2dr bro. i was with him when he purchased that car. last time saw that car in golden color with 86 facelift. btw he’s ur close motorsport-mate. :mrgreen:[/quote]

AE85 is 3A-C bro… haha rojak kangkung one, duh… hahaha

[quote=“3zz”]if miri dun have many ae86
why not all toyota?
we have 4age gathering last time(n 1 3s)
cos i tink we have many now
ppl play oldskul toyota,ppl play 4ag,ppl play 2zz celica,caldina

or invite from brunei kah…

but i dunno how to gather all… lol[/quote]

cos it is AE86 day ma… hehehe miri 4ag member are not that united any way … it seen more like competitor instead…

unless we invite AE8x owners from brunei, it will be great.

brunei are all AE86 corrola GT… hehe thats what they got in 80s market… if want to get them down, rent down the go-kart track for the ae86 drift day… hehe

i wont be around this 2 months, so pointless to talk about … lol

so who’s gonna drive down ur car to the gath? :mrgreen:

AE86 should be 8th June ler…

toyota say august then august lor… hahaha thats wut i read at speedhunter , last year they are asking world ae86 to submit car pic for celebration… this year no news at all… 86 also too old liaw la… not much attention as before liaw, slowly become apek car … i getting old as well… :mrgreen:

change to june, maybe more ppl join… hehehheehhe

[quote=“JDM_addict”]walau eh bro, ur topic sounds like veryx100 000 000 000 OBVIOUSLY COPY from my topic n change some of the words inside only…==lll I need to charge u for COPYRIGHT… ><
jus kidding bro, but AE86 is a very cool ride, I like to watch it go sideway all the time. If i got an AE86, I will make it exactly the same like the tofu car in the Initial-D movie… hope ur meet will happen…[/quote]

i ever see 1 kenari with the tofu label on the car.
below it says “private use” lol

n the EE80 corrola put prelude lamp cover fix on the headlamp and painted two tone panda color… lol

sabah and labuan has many AE86…
are you inviting them?