Company : Tractors Petroleum Services Sdn Bhd
Location : Miri
Position : Workshop Supervisor
**Requirements : **
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Technical Certificate or SPM.
• At least 1-3 years related working experience in technical service and maintenance.
• Experience in leading a team would be an added advantage.
• Manage manpower movement and schedule for field works.
• Lead team of mechanics to ensure that all jobs assigned are carried as planned.
• Troubleshoot and rectify any complain and failure from the clients.
• Supervise any apprentice during job execution.
• Manage workshop activities including parts receiving, packaging and storing.
• Prepare and recommend parts for service repair.
• Ensure parts are accurate and complete before delivery to customer.
• Manage backload from offshore/onshore location.
• Manage storage to optimize space for service jobs and provide recommendation on warehouse management improvement process.
• Ensure work areas are kept clean at all times and maintain good housekeeping.
• Abide all safety standard and practices while working in the workshop and sites at all time.