Woman in nude squat video seeks RM10mil compensation

Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/7/18/nation/14867096&sec=nation

Tuesday July 18, 2006

Woman in nude squat video seeks RM10mil compensation

By EDDIE CHUA

KUALA LUMPUR: Please destroy the video clip of me doing ear squats in the nude.

This is the plea of Hemy Hamisa Abu Hassan Saari (pic, left), who was captured secretly on a video handphone doing ear squats in the nude at the Petaling Jaya police lock-up last year.

I want to forget the whole episode … I am embarrassed by the video. Please give me my life back, said the 23-year-old woman, who for the first time went public to tell how she felt about the incident.

Hemy Hamisa was at a press conference with her husband Kamarul Hamri Mohd Latif and father-in-law Mohd Latif Daud.

She has filed a letter of demand, through her lawyers Shukor, Baljit and Partners, to the Government and police department asking for RM10mil in compensation.

Hemy Hamisa, who delivered a baby girl four months ago, said she was still ashamed of the video.

I cannot even get out of my own house these days without getting a stare. I am scared, ashamed and embarrassed. I just dont know where to put my face when people, who suspected or knew I was the woman in the video, would stare at me with their dirty looks.

The 70-second footage surfaced in November last year. It was taken shortly after she and five others were arrested for drug offences in June last year.

The video was widely circulated through multimedia message service (MMS) and led to the setting-up of a Royal Commission to look into procedures for conducting body searches in police lock-ups.

Hemy Hamisa said she preferred to stay at home most of the time, far away from everyone who could recognise me easily.

She said she and her husband had thought about moving away from Kuala Lumpur and staying in places where people would not recognise them.

But we cannot. We have no money. I have no job. Neither has my husband, she said.

Hemy Hamisa said she had watched the video several times but each time I would hate the scene.

I hate the policeman who took the shot. I will not forgive him for the rest of my life. He is cruel to do this to me, she added.

She asked those who have the video to destroy it.

Please let me get on with my life. Dont embarrass me further. I have had enough, she said.

In Penang, Deputy Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Musa Hassan, when asked about the letter, said he had yet to be informed of the womans demands.

i wanna do squat also, u think the govt will gv me 10 mil?

I’ll take a video of you doing the nude squat, then we blame it on other people, then you sue the police, then we split 50/50. ok?

50/50? Sure! We do the squats together ok? Then we balme it on… :twisted: hehehe i know who…

If u do tat, I’ll neva wanna talk 2 u again… :frowning:

wat abt the 10 mill?

Shoves Bulat into the trunk of a 1985 Toyota Crown and drives it up and down the wavvy-bumpy road along Tudan for two hours

That should do it.

Hey man, u n me together in this. dun laugh :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, together as in the same car. You in the trunk, me driving it. :lol:

:evil: :evil:

haha… too late guys, I already keep a record of this thread and will post this to the police station. Maybe I should ask for kopi-o from the police instead when you 2 get caught :lol: kopi-o = RM10 (more expensive kopi-o than Sultana Special Tea)

hahaha ian, that’s the nice one… u r extrtemely smart! 8)

Nah the police won’t believe you, since you asked for kopi-o. Who’d ask kopi-o from the police? Too late though - we kopi-c the police and now they arrest you and hand you over to us.

Starts tying up Huasing with a rope, put him in a sack, then throw him into the river, and throw the river into the Sun

:twisted:

heeheheh for RM10 million … breast showing + squating? say about for 15 minutes? ala-ala Fear Factor?? ehehehehheehhehehe bulat you better contact Joe Regan (The host for Fear Factor) heehhehe

Aiikk…you two up there want to do the nude squat thingy…better hire a camera crew for it…and a few press…then can get RM20Million for Public Viewing accross the globe…I doubt Police will want to give you the money…

*Runs away in a flash leaving only trademarks before ian catchup in the horizon after throwing Huasing into the sea that was thrown in the sun…