Windows 7 Release Candidate out now!

Want to try Windows 7 for a year ? Here is your chance!

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default.aspx

You can download Release Candidate version for free. Keep in mind this is not the final retail version and we are suppose to do a test run before the final retail version hit the market. You can obtain the cd-key for free & all you need is to submit your hotmail address. Be prepare to download as the file size is 2.36GB.

The Windows 7 Release Candidate will expire 1 June 2010. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

[quote=“whatman”]Want to try Windows 7 for a year ? Here is your chance!

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/default.aspx

You can download Release Candidate version for free. Keep in mind this is not the final retail version and we are suppose to do a test run before the final retail version hit the market. You can obtain the cd-key for free & all you need is to submit your hotmail address. Be prepare to download as the file size is 2.36GB.

The Windows 7 Release Candidate will expire 1 June 2010. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

“Starting on March 1, 2010, your PC will begin shutting down every two hours. Windows will notify you two weeks before the bi-hourly shutdowns start.”
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This one is a must upgrade from my good old Windows XP :mrgreen:

thank for info

wowowowowowo… thx for the info… i going to download it :slight_smile:

I’m at 46% now and been downloading it since 5pm on a 512kb/s line. That along with surfing the web. The download server is really fast!

Talk about stunt!.. can we just have something final, and just give the updates? I guess not. I am asking too much in life at this point.

hey… something wrong with the server or download manager lar… i download 4 times already because it always suddenly stop and error… when i resume it still give me error word!!

It works! Manage to activate with no problem! :mrgreen:

i see… any change ??

A few, particularly the task bar. So far I can even play games like FEAR 2 and The Godfather 2. My TV card (Hauppauge PVR-150) can be used with Windows 7 via Windows Media Center without the need of installing the drivers at all! The only driver I use was the beta Nvidia Windows 7 drivers.

The desktop wallpaper auto changes every few minutes which is a nice extra feature!

No crash, no issuess, and no problem so far! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wah~ nice oh~! windows 7

i wonder if my x-fi works on the 7. now downloading the 64bit image…

u think microsoft will give it free to vista users? lol…

wah~ windows 7 really seems so light~
damn nice lah~!!!

If you are thinking about installing Win 7 with dual booting to a non-original OS like Vista, Win 7 will actually disable the hack causing your non-original Vista requesting for cd-key.

Take note of that.

I’m going 100% Windows 7 later on! Bye bye Vista! :mrgreen:

weh if my Vista Original can dual-boot?

Should be no problem for original product. Windows 7 somehow override the hack used in some non-original Vista.

If you are using original software, you are safe.

how about window 7 dual-boot with window xp??? can it disable window xp and request key also??

I have not installed Windows XP and I’m currently running Windows 7 only. So you have to try it out and see what happens. But you can reinstall it back, right?

hmmm… ok… i found that window 7 pro and ultimate edition can support window xp driver right?? mircosoft giving us window 7 ultimate RC??? if i not wrong bcoz previous 1 is window 7 ultimate beta… if really can support window xp or old driver then it will the best OS i ever had…