Will ugly guys/girls...get a girl/guy?

:oops:
IF you guys don’t mind just drop by…i saw a lot of guys who are unattractive date and married girls who are beautiful…as well as those comman girls who go on and marry rich westeners!!issit bout the money??or issit something more than that like…lets put it in a very simple way…issit really LOVE?kehe drop by if ya all want to!arigato gozaimasu…

Wats wrong ylong?? why the sudden empty post my friend??

na…nothin special…just for fun…and kind of like wanna fish for replies…see how much i can get…this is my first post so…give face larr…

No worries man…ur welcome to start anytime…Go ahead…or maybe I will just leave some comments…

I find it weird to have not so attractive men to have all the power chicks around…and the handsome guys get the chick…some not really attractive…but mind me…not all lar…but anyway…I think it just stablilize things dun you think??..if all handsome guys take the beutiful girls…and the average not so attractive guys will get the same of kind…then it will rise some kind of complaint anyway…we humans like to complain if not satisfied rite?/

aiyah… beauty is only skin deep… you said love right? Love has nothing to do with “materialistic beauty”… its the inner beauty that makes one fall in love.

For men, the main attraction is money, not beauty. we all know what the main attraction of a woman is. OF course, there are other traits, but this is besides the point.

Money = Power
Power = Do things they want easily

It’s partly the reason why some guys are so hell-bent on generating money, and why attractive women go for filthy rich, powerful fat guys.

Please take what I mention here with a grain of salt.

so they say…money is the root of all Evil…Evil is he root of all Women…but there are acceptions though…!!!but guys…don’t starve your girl to death okie!!!

“They” are wrong. Humans are the root of all evil. You just have to choose which side you stand on, money is nothing but a figure on paper used as a tool. Like a spanner, it could either kill people or fix things up.

Greed has a better connection with money.

Human, in nature is greedy.

Anyway, back to topic. I think love can happen to everyone. It’s not fair to say that and ugly person stays single… That is unless they choose to stay single…

And about girls getting married to some rich kid, there could be LOVE, but bare this in mind, “Human in nature is greedy”.

Just my 2 sen. :smiley:

applaused Nice topic! and Great responses…

ylong, you must have viewed the BBC documentary video that u copied from me, right? One fact you have to agree with me… you are the Beast and ‘she’ is the Beauty… bare in mind, plz do not lost that beastie physics and crazy mind of yours, because that is the raw elements, for Beauty to remain a glaring diamond.

some correction for ian and his followers… Humans are not evil by nature. Above the ground, sky high, is believed to be heaven; down below, scorching hot, is marked as hell… but humans are in between because we stands on our own foot, sit on our butt on Earth. Human is just a variable elements or unstable minerals. Not all bad guys are evil, not all slutty girls want sex, not all rich people have loving heart, not all ‘beastie’ guys are as fortunate as you. Cherish that gift and thank your God and most important, your mother and father.

PS: let’s count on ian… he is the expert in social engineering girls + handful of social capital, can learn plenty from him and his 12" spanner (and maybe the drill down there too… :lol: ).

alamak, ehhh huasing…i am not tat bad k!!!

[quote=“huasing”]applaused Nice topic! and Great responses…

ylong, you must have viewed the BBC documentary video that u copied from me, right? [/quote]

Curious to know what the documentary’s about?

some correction for ian and his followers… Humans are not evil by nature. Above the ground, sky high, is believed to be heaven; down below, scorching hot, is marked as hell… but humans are in between because we stands on our own foot, sit on our butt on Earth. Human is just a variable elements or unstable minerals. Not all bad guys are evil, not all slutty girls want sex, not all rich people have loving heart, not all ‘beastie’ guys are as fortunate as you. Cherish that gift and thank your God and most important, your mother and father.

Well, I didn’t mention about evil & greed being natural. Just saying it stemmed from humans. Greed is when a human being has no need for an item of value, and yet wants it. If he can’t get it, he might want to do anything for it. This is greed.

The basics for survival is a need, and when the human needed something and he will fight for it for his survival, it is not greed.

PS: let’s count on ian… he is the expert in social engineering girls + handful of social capital, can learn plenty from him and his 12" spanner (and maybe the drill down there too… :lol: ).

Looks like my spanner is getting famous. Next time I’ll show it to you. It’s made of 100% Stainless steel, adjustable and packs plenty of whacking / nut-wrenching torque… but I’m not going to show you my drill. :?

http://www.miriresortcity.com/files/dohhomer%20copy.jpg

Getting side tracked.

no thanks…the bolt is too large to be screwed by a screw driver

Before I go to sleep, just wanna let you know (ylong)…

make good and quality [size=150]memories [/size]with her (I’m not talking about drilling ‘oil’ from her hole, but if that is what you both desire, do go ahead)… that’s the most important thing which binds you two virtually close although physically apart. Don’t just let time wash away the memories together, utilise whenever spare time slots to make yourself present in her mind and yours too…

I guess you already have done a lot. Keep up the good work, and your good deeds are being recognised by her and your surrounding buddies too. Sorry to go through so much crap from a nobody… best of luck, as usual!! :wink:

PS: Have I use a single word like ‘ugly guy’ so far? nope! unless he screwed his girl friend, making her bleed and said “sayonara, yinbo”… period

damn you! how fat is your bolt in diameter? k, k, k, don’t have to tell me, make your calls to your girl friend and tell her that your bolt just swell larger than ian’s 12" spanner even when adjusted to the max…

No, no, no, plz don’t miss understand… plz, I don’t need you to show me your drill. If you bring that spanner with you all the time, use it to crack the bottle that you screwed while you are drunk… don’t call up me for fixing the mess :lol: :lol:

[quote=“huasing”]
No, no, no, plz don’t miss understand… plz, I don’t need you to show me your drill. If you bring that spanner with you all the time, use it to crack the bottle that you screwed while you are drunk… don’t call up me for fixing the mess :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I can ‘fix’ a pretty good ‘mess’ with a spanner. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, with regards to the original topic, I heard that women outnumber men in this country in almost all areas (academic, etc). I think it was stated in this forum somewhere. Perhaps it’s only natural some women would look for ‘other sources’ instead of fighting on video competing with other women for the going-to-be-extinct-men in this country (with the men killing themselves by smoking, careless driving, caught drug trafficking or so)…

I do know alot of my lady friends went to (or are thinking of going to) places like Singapore or further not only for jobs but also in hope of getting a better life, income and of course a life partner.

Better think about what what we are aiming for as men…money is not the root of evil but an important tool in life(apart from the so called 12"Spanner)I think we should search for more and save more…since we cannot earn more judging by the upcoming economy we are facing in our so called “boleh” country…Anyway…by then if you do set everything in place like money, home and other liabilities you have …then the ladies…how ever you look like will come crawling to ya…if got nothing…dun think it will last… IT’s the first basic rules of having a comfortable life…No point screwing around…but if wanna enjoy …go ahead…no ones stopping…

not much opinion and i don’t write much :stuck_out_tongue:

few things ar important.

~ Lust
~ Pleasure / satisfaction!

did you guys watched Malcolm In The Middle on NTV 7 yesterday. A girl which is not really cute fall in love with Malcolm. and pls do not tell that girl u r priceless … deffinetly tat girl gonna slap on ur pretty face LOLZ.

Susah want to jaga pretty gal or cute gal … it’s true … kalau hati cantik muka tak cantik takpe, kalau muka cantik hati tak cantik macam ct tu pa reti hahaa!!! Kalau dua2 cantik untunglar orang tu …
cheewah macam bunyi orang frust jak tok …