Why most of the time cannot access MC.net?

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.miricommunity.net
Suggestions:
Try reloading the page
Search on Google:

After 10minutes i try refresh, then can in already.
sometimes it take longer… 1-4 hour. any moderator can explain? or is it something wrong with my browser

Try deleting your browser history/cache if it happen again.

i think ur browser problem. im using google chrome… no problem…

not browser problem.im using google chrome as well.oways get the same msg…sometimes page juz corrupted. -_-!!

u got genuine windows?

Maybe those times u tried to access is when the server had errors ? I also noticed this as, maybe we can wait for Jack to reply us :slight_smile:

lol, we have cop here to answer this eyerolls

And here we have a troll trying to think himself as being funny. At least Eugene91 is trying to help. :roll:

troll? omg the cop got his “anggota” runnnssss

huh??? some clown in the house??

Troll FTW.
nothing to do with genuine windows or not eh.

mayb virus…

[quote=“Legend”]Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to http://www.miricommunity.net
Suggestions:
Try reloading the page
Search on Google:

After 10minutes i try refresh, then can in already.
sometimes it take longer… 1-4 hour. any moderator can explain? or is it something wrong with my browser[/quote]

The next time you encounter this problem, just press & hold SHIFT + click on refresh button. It will clear your cache and reload the new contents from the site. Sometimes untimely disconnections (e.g. pressing stop while still downloading the page contents, or sudden loss in packets delivery, etc) may cause this.

Thanks jack and all. currently i can surf mc.net smoothly without any error. hope in future this kind of error wont occur again. Cheers!