Why do some guys act so desperate and pathetic around

Why do some guys act so desperate and pathetic around their now ex-gf after a breakup?
Why is it that some guys have to act all desperate, needy, and downright pathetic to themselves around their ex-gf as far as constantly contacting her, or begging her to come back into a relationship? This only makes the guy look like a pathetic loser! Any thoughts??

I think they have stay at the comfortable Zone with their Ex girlfriend for so quite a while and the sudden break up are unable them to accept., that is why they still begging for a second change…

errmmmm…quite a biased topic to talk about…

maybe the guy wants to dominate by

causing psychology injuries to the girl,

begs the girl to come back to him,

and repeat the whole procedure all over again…

my2cents… :mrgreen:

isn’t it the same for the girl as well?

this is a sexist topic!

[quote=“heterodyne”]isn’t it the same for the girl as well?

this is a sexist topic![/quote]

well, maybe the thread starter wanted to

know what happen to guys if ever this situation

occur, specifically, that is… :shock:

i think its unfair to say that some guys act so desperate and pathetic around their ex after a breakup.well some girls do act in that way also…so i think that it should be a question of why some person act so desperate and pathetic around his or her ex…
but for the sake of this thread…i think its because that type of guy just can’t or haven’t get over his ex…hehe…thats wat i think…

mmm…regret lo i can say

[quote=“ruyi”]Why do some guys act so desperate and pathetic around their now ex-gf after a breakup?
Why is it that some guys have to act all desperate, needy, and downright pathetic to themselves around their ex-gf as far as constantly contacting her, or begging her to come back into a relationship? This only makes the guy look like a pathetic loser! Any thoughts??[/quote]

begging cause he/she thinks might have 2nd chance back together… acts desperately because he/she can’t accept the fact “is over” constantly contacting her/him because she/he is being obsess. Look loser? i don’t agree with it. let say is a 15years relationship… who knows?

Because they are immature. Simple as that.

This goes to the female, as well.

[quote=“heterodyne”]isn’t it the same for the girl as well?

this is a sexist topic![/quote]

I suppose men is expected to put up macho front? manly nature? Its an unfair world bro. :mrgreen:

you sound awfully bitter…

i think those ppl who ever break up with their first lover will normally look for him/her again if he/she doesnt goes well in their second relationship.

In 20 years, when you start to sag and wrinkle, and when you found out your (hypothetical) husband cheated on you on some 18 year old, he’d be laughing at you when you act “pathetic” around him.

be the best person you can. Even after break up the girl will still remember you at that is like setting a bench mark. I always put up my best behaviour when I am around people.

Guys with deep pockets can be hurt greatly. I knew a friend where a girl cheated on him for 1 year until today cannot let go!! 1st love mah…

he was trying to win her ex again…
thus all the “desperate n pathetic loser” behaviour

he has not come to realized it WAS totally over…

so moved on…even if it takes weeks or months

coz men are dumb, women are crazy

women are crazy because men are dumb

turn the question around and you get the answer. “Why do some gals act so desperate and pathetic around”

I think that they just cant accept it.

But then its all case by case basis lo.

Not 1 relationship is the same

nice topic…
maybe wanna revenge also…get u back… make u in love again then dump u…let u feel the same pain as he did! =) cheers!!