Who is him?

Is LING SIE KIONG in miri really a DAP member?

Whats the point of this question?

Why any rumours out there?? Yes he is??

I sense something fishy is going on… Morissa,Kate90,Seliphena. 26 march. lololololol… more creativity pl0x

u cant read or cant see properly is it? if he not a DAP member why he contesting for DAP???

Hi derm,kate90,morrisa,kennethdagreat,acccdt123,seliphena. how are you?

not just member…he THE CANDIDATE…

Anyone beside BN is ok for me. Though watch out for potential si katak lompat.

i think there’s enough politics in this forum…

true, true :slight_smile: peace

Someone is trying to confuse mc.net members here. By asking such question, they’re applying psychological attack on us. Creating unnecessary confusion. Doubting the true identity of Mr. Ling.

Please bear in mind we’re are voting for DAP. If one day, either one of them chooses to jump ship, then it is beyond own control. We had exercised our right.

We should not loose hope now.

after next week, you will know who he is.

A big fat liar!!!

[quote=“LadiesMan217”]Someone is trying to confuse mc.net members here. By asking such question, they’re applying psychological attack on us. Creating unnecessary confusion. Doubting the true identity of Mr. Ling.

Please bear in mind we’re are voting for DAP. If one day, either one of them chooses to jump ship, then it is beyond own control. We had exercised our right.

We should not loose hope now.[/quote]

[size=150][size=150]CYbertroop, stop lying to sarawak citizen!!! They ought to knw the truth!!! How much do u knw bout ling sie kiong??? U have been lying all the while, putting in good words for DAP!!! knowing they are lying… [size=200]WHO is ling sie kiong?? IS he really a DAP MEMBER??? he just joined two months ago??? can he lead??? Y ARE YOU DOING THIS TO SARAWAK??? Just simply find someone to join this election??[/size][/size][/size] We asked DAP but they ignore us, so sarawakianss beware, they are liar, even before election they are ignoring our questions, will they take action of the promises they give out, during their speeches?? (creating traffic jam, getting ppl’s car saman-ed???keep asking ppl to donate or sponsor?? Not letting us eat in peace??)

[size=150]ANSWER ME!!! LadiesMan217[/size] :evil:

hrmmm, i not sure whr tiz guy cum from, but dun tink he s gt d right to run s a candidat, no experience at all! plzz think twice b4 voting, u[size=150] wouldnt chus a GERMAN SHEPHARD PUPPY to guard ur house although it is from the gene of GERMAN SHEPHARD, RIGHT??[/size]

Hi derm,kate90,morrisa,kennethdagreat,acccdt123,seliphena. how are you?

[quote=“Kate90”][quote=“LadiesMan217”]Someone is trying to confuse mc.net members here. By asking such question, they’re applying psychological attack on us. Creating unnecessary confusion. Doubting the true identity of Mr. Ling.

We should not loose hope now.[/quote]

[size=150][size=150]CYbertroop, stop lying to sarawak citizen!!! They ought to knw the truth!!! How much do u knw bout ling sie kiong??? U have been lying all the while, putting in good words for DAP!!! knowing they are lying… [size=200]WHO is ling sie kiong?? IS he really a DAP MEMBER??? he just joined two months ago??? can he lead??? Y ARE YOU DOING THIS TO SARAWAK??? Just simply find someone to join this election??[/size][/size][/size] We asked DAP but they ignore us, so sarawakianss beware, they are liar, even before election they are ignoring our questions, will they take action of the promises they give out, during their speeches?? (creating traffic jam, getting ppl’s car saman-ed???keep asking ppl to donate or sponsor?? Not letting us eat in peace??)

[size=150]ANSWER ME!!! LadiesMan217[/size] :evil:[/quote]

There is no relation between capability and the number of years in politics. If you think there is, Taib must be your top idol!

Even with the risk of traffic jam, police saman, no free dinner, no huge tv screen, no sexy girl performance, no free t-shirt, no lucky draw for iPad and need to donate our blood and sweat money, thousands of Mirian throng PR’s ceramah in ther own free will. :smiley: Why? your employer jealous kah?

doin GREAT!

NAISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
HOWS UR WEEKEND BABY?

16/4 is right around the corner!!! GO DAP GO :wink: wink

LOL. let me tell some la… he from St Joe Miri…my schoolmate…nothing wrong with him…wat about the 30-40yrs experienced corrupted leaders???