Which telco the best in Miri?

hi all…will be moving to miri next year coz setting up new business there…need to research which telco have the best deals in town since my business require me to make lots of local calls daily…any ideas or suggestions is always welcome…thanks!

don’t mind share what kind of business are you in? it depend on what you want…cheap rate or better coverage…the last time i was posted at miri and trust me it was at a rural area…i was using celcom and the service was ok lo…but that was like 2 yrs ago…now i am back at kl lo

if can I want cheap rate and also with wide coverage !!! :twisted:
In business, I need to be contacted all the time. Any call missed means any opportunity lost… plus I am very depends on my mobile phone…
Providing wide coverage will be set as my first priority.

where are you from dude?
Popular telco:
Digi, Celcom and Maxis.

[quote=“dornz”]where are you from dude?
Popular telco:
Digi, Celcom and Maxis.[/quote]

I think they are popular because they are the ONLY telcos (mobile phone) in town.

[quote=“LeechMeister”][quote=“dornz”]where are you from dude?
Popular telco:

I think they are popular because they are the ONLY telcos (mobile phone) in town.[/quote]

should say…no other choice coz no more other telco in the market haha

[quote=“dornz”]where are you from dude?
Popular telco:

from kl dude…moving to miri coz of the biz lol…guess miri will be my 2nd home for the next coming 10 yrs :slight_smile:

hahaha…everyone also wish to get 100% profit without having to take out any $$$ but reality no such thing lol…like i said before the celcom coverage is ok there…maybe you can try out thir biz prepaid plan first la…

Bro… if u can listen to my bad experience… Iast time I commited base on Cheap contract…
Then you want happen? I always encounter with bad coverage, sometimes when enter into building even worst no connection…
I learn a it as good lesson! really… CHEAP doesn’t means it is good… go for Quality… especially in business…

[quote=“singm20”]Bro… if u can listen to my bad experience… Iast time I commited base on Cheap contract…
Then you want happen? I always encounter with bad coverage, sometimes when enter into building even worst no connection…
I learn a it as good lesson! really… CHEAP doesn’t means it is good… go for Quality… especially in business…[/quote]

haha bro i like your statement.in my business I do not need to call a lot of ppls…spend most of the time calling my partners instead so I signed up the business 5 + 1 plan coz I get everything free with this 5 numbersagain this is my personal opinion la since i dunno ur nature of business so cannot give advise lol…

celcom.com.my/biz/products.php?page=familyplan_biz1plus5