Which leader for pm?

Dear All,

which do you think suitable for or next dear PM ? I guess I still preferer caring and gentle one compare to the next MHT style of manage. Do you like Army style ? As for me i think no doubt many unstable situation but I find more democratic compares to our dear old MHT. I think NJ is dangerous just like MHT who like to do miracle and ISA anyone.

Please comment on this hot topic.

Can I suggest another suitable candidate? I want to vote for SH…

Whoo is that ? Please clarify ? Please spell full name

You mean Stupidhead??? Hahaha…

Vixious,

You are such a prick !!!

[quote=“jt7618”]Vixious,

You are such a prick !!![/quote]

:shock: … oh… ok… I see there is no room for suggestion and I guess I’m not polite enough in asking either… sorry ya. :stuck_out_tongue:

If given only this two, I would prefer Badawi… but would prefer him to change his style of leadership to become a charismatic and respectable leader not his current soft leadership approach…
Najib is rather opposite… he has the charisma and quite respectable but don’t ask me why, I just don’t like him… cunning, dangerous and evil :evil: :evil:

I don’t have to like them both, cuz they both don’t sign my monthly checks …

man…can that NJ guy just quit playing ISA like play hide and seek…
SUCKITBLEW

[quote=“456knD.Angel”]man…can that NJ guy just quit playing ISA like play hide and seek…
SUCKITBLEW[/quote]

ISA would always be around dude,hell even if Anwar were to be PM, most probably he’ll use ISA on UMNO people…lol:lol:

Between the lameduck and the C4 guy, I will go for the lameduck, else you will see in papers C4 here and C4 there. Not the kind of Malaysia I want to stay in. Best if I can live without both. :mrgreen: